Organismus cards (Updated)

kirbypwnsall

Alright just to make sure everyone knows, Organismus is German for mutant. I wanted a cool name. :P These were updated.

130425.jpg

1 Tuner + 1 or more 'Organismus' Monsters

For every turn this card is on the field, you and your Opponent lose 500 life points. Once per turn during your Main Phase 1, this card loses 100 ATK. You may sacrifice one monster you control to negate this effect.

130425o.jpg

During your turn, you can add this card's DEF to its ATK. If you use this effect, the DEF of this card becomes 0. If this card is destroyed and sent to the graveyard in battle, you may Synchro Summon "Rotting Organismus Abomination" from your Extra Deck.

130425m.jpg

During your turn, you can add this card's DEF to its ATK. If you use this effect, the DEF of this card becomes 0.

130425.jpg

Once per turn during your Main Phase, take 800 life points from your opponent. This card cannot attack during the turn this effect is activated. During your turn, you can add this card's DEF to its ATK. If you use this effect, the DEF of this card becomes 0.

130425.jpg

If you have a face up 'Organismus' monster on the field, you may Special Summon this card from your hand in face up attack position. During your turn, you can add this card's DEF to its ATK. If you use this effect, the DEF of this card becomes 0.

130425c.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed by battle. During your turn, you can add this card's DEF to its ATK. If you use this effect, the DEF of this card becomes 0.

hey Deifiend, its called Organismus because its German for Mutant if you read the title

Ah, I didn't see that because it cut it off at Organismus. (I clicked on this in the main forum section because it was the most recently commented on in AoC)

THanks for clearing that up.

Anyway, that doesn't really change my rating because I generally don't care very much about spelling.

Archived