Shooting Star Rockman (Thread remake)

DSS

I really dont see the appeal of the newer megaman stuff. I really dont see the appeal of anything megaman period. It was a cool arcade game, but then they had to make adventure games n stuff. Then they made the TV show (which wasnt that bad), then i dont even know what this stuff is from.

Im not trying to troll or anything. Its just you wanted people to post comments and im telling you what i think about your thread. Alot of people make megaman cards for some reason so im kinda suprized no one is commenting. Your OCG is bad as well :/ Sorry....

then tell me why did you bother posting in this thread if you dislike them that much? Also this a RE-POST of my old thread that was removed when the site was revamped. And i wanted people to post just that this thread won't die out.....it still needs to be completed. And yes i am aware of the fact that the ocg is somewhat bad....but its pretty decent if i do say so myself.

I told you why i bothered. You asked for peoples opinion and i felt like you would feel bad if no one posted so i did.

And i just picked out two of your cards and saw that the entire effect needs to be rewritten for both of them. Not trying to be mean man. Just take this as a respectable statement expressing ones feelings towards your cards. Im sure theres people other than me that will like your cards. Not trying to discourage you.

Archived