Mind Control Archer

John A. Zoidberg

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I continue?

I had a new thought of monsters that defeat your opponent by taking their monsters and using their monsters against them. Most of the mind controlling effects only last until the end phase of a turn. As well, all mind control monsters have a different cost for taking control.

Anyway, here is the first card of the set, and tell me if you think I should go through with making a whole set.

[spoiler=Mind Control Archer]227682.jpg

[spoiler=Mind Control Swordsman]227682.jpg

Not being cruel or anything, but usually in games etc. Archers have long range abilities.

Maybe you could implement this long range feature and make it affect the player directly, doesn't have to be Life Points. Could be a card in the players hand, Deck or Graveyard that you can target. :)

"When this card destroy a monster by battle, you can pay 500 Life Points to Special Summon that monster to your field until the End Phase."

Now OCG is fixed;

Incredible good picture.

Though the effect seems a little OP at first, but balance itself at the end. 9/10

I like the idea of the hand part. But like I said, there probably aren't going to be many archers in this set, so don't rate the idea solely on this card.

I realise that, I was talking about this cards effect, just thought his long range attack could control something other than the field, create a more interesting strategy.

Usually a player thinks cards in their hand are safe ;)

I realise that, I was talking about this cards effect, just thought his long range attack could control something other than the field, create a more interesting strategy.

Usually a player thinks cards in their hand are safe ;)

Yeah. I changed the effect of Archer to make it so they lose a card either way, but if its a monster with less ATK than my Archer, I get control of it.

Well I must say the Archer does look a lot more skilful ;)

Would require luck, but I'm assuming your support can help with picking out monsters in your opponents hand or revealing cards etc.

Mind Control, use it on your opponent :D:D

so its a mind control set?

I had a new thought of monsters that defeat your opponent by taking their monsters and using their monsters against them. Most of the mind controlling effects only last until the end phase of a turn. As well, all mind control monsters have a different cost for taking control.Anyway, here is the first card of the set, and tell me if you think I should go through with making a whole set.[spoiler=Mind Control Archer]227682.jpg

[spoiler=Mind Control Swordsman]227682.jpg

Seems like it.

Archived