The Modern Warfare 2 Club ~ That's right, no fancy titles here.

JG.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I just got awesomez sill in S&D. It was on Favela, at bomb site A, or B... The one where there's lots of grass nearby. I was hiding behind a wall, when this guy walked past. We were the last two left, so I played with him a bit. As he was walking to defuse the bomb, I was following a bit behind him. Then he started defusing. I waited until he was almost there, then I tossed a knife in his back, for teh lulz.

In SnD when I'm defending, I stay near a popular bomb. I plant claymores with C4's on top of them (One Man Army) and then run around a bit, If I get a hit marker or a kill with one I run back to the bomb that it killed them and stay there for a bit. If they start planting i'll wait behing them and then kill them once they have planted. Then it's an easy defuse for me :D

OMG I just got awesomez sill in S&D. It was on Favela, at bomb site A, or B... The one where there's lots of grass nearby. I was hiding behind a wall, when this guy walked past. We were the last two left, so I played with him a bit. As he was walking to defuse the bomb, I was following a bit behind him. Then he started defusing. I waited until he was almost there, then I tossed a knife in his back, for teh lulz.

for more fun get you and two friends with riot shields go to the popular bomb and wait till they start planting it when they are planting it box them in with your riot shields and one of you defuse it

Archived