The Modern Warfare 2 Club ~ That's right, no fancy titles here.

JG.

Well, my fave class is hard to say since I just prestiged, but My fave class is going to be:

ACR w/ Holo

M1014 w/ FMJ

Sleight of Hand PRO

Hardline PRO / Stopping Power PRO

Ninja PRO

Final Stand

It was the class I used for a few games before I PRESTIGED.

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

...This club needs some events... Suggestions? The obvious choice would be MW2 battles, but due to the different consoles... Meh.

Yu gi oh 5'd doesn't want to add anyone he don't know and I suppose other people would be the same. Different consoles too.

You could change this too "The Call of Duty Club" to get members who play CoD 5 and 4 as well as give is more to talk about. That way you will be able to include "Call of Duty Black Ops" in this club too.

If we can discuss Cod 4 and 5 why doesn't it become "The Call of Duty Club" becuase that's what it is. All you'd have to do is change the name and change the app a bit. We could also add something like this to our signature for advertisement or something:

callsigngeneratorphpw.png

Yes although I didn't like the bit when Ghost and Roach died. Ghost was my favourite :'(

haven't posted here for a while. so: they should've made it so you actually NEED to aim -.-, and made an alternate ending if you got price instead:P

What alternative ending is there? You hit Price and Shepard kills you? If you aim far away from Shepard then you fail the mission, so thats the only thing that happens.

Archived