"Dragon of" Element Set

Face McShooty

248172s.jpg

When this card is summoned, you can summon 1 "Dragon of" any element, unless it is summoned by another "Dragon of" any element.

248172.jpg

When this card is summoned, you can summon 1 "Dragon of" any element, unless it is summoned by another "Dragon of" any element.

248172n.jpg

When this card is summoned, you can summon 1 "Dragon of" any element, unless it is summoned by another "Dragon of" any element

248172.jpg

248172n.jpg

248172.jpg

248172.jpg

248172.jpg

248172.jpg

When this card is summoned, you can summon 1 "Dragon of" any element, unless it is summoned by another "Dragon of" any element

will make more, just tell me what element

You should try making fusions, based on real life. For example make an Earth dragon, fuse it with the Fire dragon, tada! You have the lava dragon! And about the cards you have already made, here's a tipp. You shouldn't give the same effect to all of your cards, even if it helps in a deck, 'cause it can be a little boring. But, I still love the pics, since I am a dragon-lover! Continue your good work and keep on working!(Johny Worker)

You could make effects, like "As long as "Dragon of Ruby" is on your side of the Field, "Dragon Of Saphire" cannot be destroyed as a result of a battle", or "By tributing the "Dragon Of Fire", you can Special Summon the "Dragon Of Emerald", etc. Or you could make effects that don't make combos with other dragons,, for ex. "This card cannot be destroyed by a Trap-card" or "You take no damage from battles involving this monster" etc. And you should make some dragons more powerful, so that you could tribute other dragons, to bring them in play. And about the fusion thing, I read your mind! Cause I'm an evil mage of the underworld!-evil laughter-Muahaha!!!}:-)

Archived