Assassin's Creed II Set [1/?]

ImmortalD

Okay. So, I'm going to design this set because I simply love Assassin's Creed II. I especally love playing as Ezio.

I don't know how long this is going to take me or how many cards I'll do, but here's the first.

WARNING: FAKE TYPE

170674.jpg

Lore: "1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Once per turn, during your first Standby Phase, you can select up to 3 Spell or Trap Cards from your Graveyard and add them to your Hand. For every card you select, this card's ATK decreases by 500"

Eh the pic isn't Ezio =/

graveyard = Graveyard.

Btw, how does it's effect relate to assassinations? =/

If you wanted a themed set that is, would be nice to see some theme/structure following the base of the characters/ story etc.

Good work, but needs some changes.

Eh? It is. I've Got AC2. Haven't you ever climbed to the top of Florence yet? Its the Eagle Jump from there.

Thanks for the Capitalisation error.

The effect doesn't; at least not really, I couldn't think of what kind of an effect to give an Assassin that hasn't already been waay overused.

The pic is Altair, he has the red thing and only one glove. Ezio has the small cape and two bracers.

Effect could be that he can't be targetted but can attack certain things. Or he can attack directly etc. Something where he sneaks.

------------------

[spoiler= ALTAIR + EZIO]

AltairEzio.jpg

lol.

Well yeah I played it a lot ¬_¬

Anyway for the effect, try something different if you don't like the generic piercing route.

This card cannot be selected as an attack target while the Field Spell Card 'Tall building'...

Crap name for card but you catch my drift. Spell card "Hay Cart" - Dodge 1 attack. "Da Vinci" -Select 1 equip spell card from your deck.

I got so many ideas for this!!

Archived