[~Dreammaker~] Bleach Set ~ High above n00b quality ~ [6/???]

Kato_Zenamara

This is yet again another attempt at a successful Bleach set. I'm starting out with Ichigo, and I will take requests for whoever you want from there.

[spoiler=Shinigami]

[spoiler=Ichigo]

171101.jpg

This card gains 500 ATK during the damage step only.

171101.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Bankai Activate". You must also Tribute 1 "Kurosaki Ichigo" you control and cards whose total Levels equal 3 or more. This card gains 700 ATK during the Damage Step when this card battles a non-Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Warrior-Type monster to destroy 1 card on the field.

171101h.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. If you control 1 face-up "Kurosaki Ichigo", you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. If you activate this effect, destroy this card if "Kurosaki Ichigo" is removed from the field. If you do not activate this effect, this card gains 400 ATK during the Damage Step only.

171101w.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Hollowification." You must also Tribute 1 "Ichigo's Inner Hollow" and monsters whose Levels equal 3 or more. When this card is successfully Ritual Summoned, after your 3rd End Phase, destroy this card.

171101.jpg

"Kurosaki Ichigo - Bankai" + "Kurosaki Ichigo - Hollowification"

This card cannot be summoned except by Fusion Summon. Fusion Summon of this card can only be conducted with the above Fusion Materials. When this card battles, skip damage calculation and destroy the monster this card battled with. Inflict damage to your opponent's life points equal to the attack of the destroyed monster. During the End Phase of a turn this card was involved in a battle, destroy it and Special Summon 1 "Kurosaki Ichigo" from your graveyard.

[spoiler=Renji]

171101y.jpg

This card can attack each monster your opponent control's once each.

171101.jpg

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the Ritual Spell Card "Bankai Activate." You must also Tribute 1 "Abarai Renji" and cards whose total Levels equal 3 or more. Once per turn, you can activate 1 of the following effects:

- This card can attack each monster your opponent controls once each.

- Destroy 1 card on the field. This card cannot declare an attack the turn you activate this effect.

- Select 1 monster on the field and reduce its ATK and DEF to 0. Afterwards, half this card's ATK.

[spoiler=Kenpachi]

171101.jpg

When this card is successfully summoned, destroy all other cards you control. Any attack position monster this card battles with is switched to defense position for the battle phase

171101o.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or set. This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "Kenpachi's Eyepatch." This card can attack every monster your opponent controls once each. When this card battles with a defense position monster whose DEF is lower than this card's ATK, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponent's life points.

171101.jpg

Pay 1000 life points and Tribute 1 "Zaraki Kenpachi" card you control. Special Summon 1 "Zaraki Kenpachi Unleashed" from your hand or deck.

171101c.jpg

Once per turn, during your Main Phase, if you control this card on the field, you can equip it to a "Zaraki Kenpachi" card as an Equip Card, OR unequip the Union equipment and Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position. While equipped to a monster by this card's effect, increase the ATK/DEF of the equipped monster by 500 points. (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster is destroyed as a result of battle, destroy this card instead.) If you control another monster other than this card, your opponent cannot select this card as an attack target. This card can attack your opponent directly.

[spoiler=Generic Spells and Traps]

171101.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon a "Bankai" Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute the monster and number of level stars written in the card text of the card you are attempting to summon. If this card is in the graveyard and you control 1 or more "Bankai" monsters, you can skip your Draw Phase and add this card your hand.

171101t.jpg

This card is used to Ritual Summon a "Hollowification" Ritual Monster. You must also Tribute the monster and number of level stars written in the card text of the card you are attempting to summon. If this card is in the graveyard and you control 1 or more "Hollowification" monsters, you can skip your Draw Phase and add this card your hand.

* I named the card "Kurosaki Ichigo - Resurreccion" because, 1. It sounds way more badass, and 2. Thats what Tousen refered to his as.

Thanks for the comment.

The pictures too small? Does it look stretched or disformed or something? And yes, I realize there is a white border, but I was hoping its epic-ness would distract from that.

I would get a better pic, but I'm scared that if I try to edit it, I won't be able to get it up at all, after the trouble I was having with the last card.

Sorry, but you said better than noob so i felt like nit picking at your cards haha

Ichigo hallowification

This card can only be Ritual Summoned by the effect of "Hollowification". You must also offer 1 "Ichigo's Inner Hollow" and monsters whose total level stars equal 3 or more. Destroy this card your 3rd End Phase after this card's Ritual Summon.

haha, and capitalize Graveyard on the fusion monster. Cool pics though, and i dont even like bleach haha. 8/10

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/498420/abs-bleach-claws-hollow-horns-kuroi-tsuki-kurosaki

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/434812/3d-abs-bleach-cuts-highres-horns-injury-kurosaki_i

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/433919/abs-alternate_color-bleach-claws-cuts-horns-injury

those are better pics for ressurection.. using it or not is up to you

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/329398/bandages-bankai-bleach-kurosaki_ichigo-male-orange

Hollowification pic, but i think its fine as it is now

http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/234542/bandages-bleach-kevin_yan-kurosaki_ichigo-male-ora

please use this pic for Ichigo, i think its better than the one right now since it doesn't have Rukia in it xD

for the cards, i think they are pretty good, keep up the good work and please use my pics because i think they are better than what they are now... but if you don't want to use them, i wont stop you

i didn't say he has to... im just saying those look cool so he should use it (yes i said please use these i apologize for that), never said he has to... i mean if he doesn't want to i'm not gonna say anything more...

but i don't really like pics that come straight from the anime or anything, but yeah i apologize for making it seem like they are my cards or something...

high above n00b quality...? there's OCG errors... Bankai should tribute monsters whose level equals 6 or 7... u mean lower than noob quality... 6.5/10

OCG Fix

Ichigo

This card gains 500 ATK during the damage step only.

Bankai

This card can only be Ritual Summoned with the Ritual Spell Card "Bankai Activate". You must also Tribute 1 "Kurosaki Ichigo" you control and cards whose total Level equal 3 or more. This card gains 700 ATK during the Damage Step when this card battles a non-Warrior-Type monster. Once per turn, you can discard 1 Warrior-Type monster to destroy 1 card on the field.

Inner Hollow

This card cannot be Special Summoned. If you control 1 face-up "Kurosaki Ichigo", you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. If you activate this effect, destroy this card if "Kurosaki Ichigo" is removed from the field. If you do not activate this effect, this card gains 400 ATK during the Damage Step only.

Hollowification

(Copy Bankai's correction for the Summoning thing)

Destroy this card your third End Phase after this card's Ritual Summon.

When this card is Ritual Summoned, after your third End Phase, destroy this card

Bankai Ritual Card

This card is used to Ritual Summon a "Bankai" Ritual Monster. You must Tribute monsters from your hand or field whose Level equals _ If this card is in the graveyard and you control 1 or more "Bankai" monsters, you can skip your Draw Phase and add this card your hand.

A lot of capitalizing errors as already mentioned. Kurosaki Ichigo's picture is not suitable imo and Ressurrection's picture has a white border.

Bankai activation's picture isn't quite suitable as well. It's more like Bankai Achievement Training or something.

The cards are definitelly better than most of the newbies'cards, but there is more to be wanted to reach "perfection" (or at least be near it)

Keep on working. I would like to see the Renji cards, but also Mayuri and Toshiro, and Kenpachi of course ;-)

8/10 is my current rating

I'm not going to b**** about it, but don't come into my topic and say I didn't put effort into my cards.

And a few capitalization errors doesn't constitute "many OCG errors."

Ok, its become known that no one likes the Ichigo picture. Don't know why, but you guys just don't. I'll get on that, and the Resurreccion picture as soon as I find that the posting problems have been fixed.

I did that picture for the bankai card since thats the closet thing I can get to generic bankai. It was Urahara's invention that allowed its user to master Bankai in three days, and since theres no universal bankai activation sequence, that was the best I could come up with without getting a white background that just says "Bankai!"

First thing to mention :

WTF.... finally another guy who uses the classic original name order *hugs* .... I hate when "Ichigo Kurosaki" ect. is written. It has to be like in Japan... "Kurosaki Ichigo" ;D

and really nice effects go I give ya 9/10

WTF.... finally another guy who uses the classic original name order *hugs* .... I hate when "Ichigo Kurosaki" ect. is written. It has to be like in Japan... "Kurosaki Ichigo" ;D

But we're not in japan. When japanese people come to america they say it american. When i go to japan my last name is first. Its wierd people like you that give anime fans a bad name.

But we're not in japan. When japanese people come to america they say it american. When i go to japan my last name is first. Its wierd people like you that give anime fans a bad name.

No, in Japan, last names go first. Bleach is a Japanese-originated series, and the names are written backwards in the manga, and said so in the original anime. One, the names sound cooler in their original order, and two, since its a Japanese Manga, they can go either way.

Truthfully, someone who americanizes Japanese things too much would give anime fans a bad name.

Archived