Starting Over

Torvos 2

Hi there! It's me Torvos! With the new upgrade to the YCM I lost my old account & having to start over. Which means my Silent Hill Universe Set, Dragon Ball Universe Set & Completely Random Unlimited Set is gone. If my old threads for those sets are still posted then that's all that remains of them. & so without further adeu here is the first card for my new Star Wars Universe Set. Enjoy! & remember, only positive feedback is welcomed. (A.K.A. BE POLITE) 255909.jpg

name='poopybuttoxes' timestamp='1280475064' post='4459714']

OCG's pretty bad, one = 1, Face Down = face-down, Field = field, and thats not including the arrangement. I dont like star wars to the extent that it would compell me to make cards for it. So really i dont have anything positive to say :/

Thanks. You were on a role up till you made the remark > I dont like star wars to the extent that it would compell me to make cards for it. So really i dont have anything positive to say . For future refrence, if you have nothing positive to say the don't bother posting a reply. Keep that in mind when your thinking about replying to my threads please. This may be an online site but that doesn't mean that kindness should be ignored. Positivety is a big part of kindness. Thank you & have a blessed day. :)

Archived