Greater then Gods.....

Blackangelc

238092.jpg

LORE: Victory Dragon + Harpy Lady

This card can only be Summoned by Fusion Summoned. When this card is face-up on the field negate all Spell, Trap, and Effect-Monster Effects. If this card is on the field while "Imhotept - Divine Dragon Emporor" is on the field, this card gains 5000 ATK. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard you lose the current Duel.

238092.jpg

LORE: Obelisk the Tormentor + Sun Dragon of Ra + Slifer the Sky Dragon

This card can only be summoned by Fusion summon, when it is Fusion summoned you can tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field to destory all your opponents monsters, this card's attack is equal to the number of cards removed from play x 1000, you can send your whole Deck except one card to the Graveyard to win the Duel.

HOPE YOU LIKE THEM!!!!!!!

I don't understand what you were thinking when you made the second card. First, you should realize that if a card has an easy duel-winning effect like that, then its sort of pointless to make there be any other positive effects since the controller only needs to use that card to instantly win the duel. Also, don't make there be a cost for a duel-winning effect, make there be a requirement. This is because once you win the Duel, any costs you have to pay don't matter anymore. Since your cost of sending all cards in your Deck except one can almost always be payed, your monster is almost as powerful as a card with an effect stating that the controller wins the duel when it's summoned. If you believe that to be an overpowered effect, you should change the effect so its more difficult to use.

i have seen some of your other cards, their bad and op'd

Well this is a site to make yugioh cards that YOURSELF would make, no reason we can go beyond the limits of power and all that jizz, it's just for fun, to stretch out ur ideas as much as you can, not to make real cards that may be used by KONAMI or kazuki takahashi or anyone, they r for show, they r for fun, if u can't see that then ur not a true duelist, ur just someone who wants striction and winning

He's got a point, most people make cards for the fun of it. Others do it for the satisfaction of creating something that seems good (Of course hardly any are good). Think of it as a Hobby if you will. But still, somewhat broken, and bad OCG, and bad pics, and plus, a Duel winning cost? I'm sorry, neither are that good. But, i will give credit, the hole "If this card is destroyed you lose the Duel" effect is the most original idea I've seen all day. 4.5/10

Archived