The Mages Of The Lost World.

Aibara

Well, after a very long time, I logged in yesterday. I was kinda bored, you know. And I saw this server change. The first thing I thought "Wow! We must celebrate this!" So, here is my new set!(It's been a long time since I last said that and I missed it!) Let's see what I remember from good OCG. So, for the hordes of my fanatic fans[/sarcasm] and all the others[which are all the members on the ycm], ENJOY!

THE BLUE WIZARD

200747.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can only Special Summon this card, by discarding one Trap card from your Hand. You can tribute this card, at the End-Phase of the turn it was summoned, to Special Summon "The Water Mage".

THE RED WIZARD

200747.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can only Special Summon this card, by discarding one Spell card from your Hand. You can tribute this card, at the End-Phase of the turn it was summoned, to Special Summon "The Fire Mage".

THE GREEN WIZARD

200747.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can only Special Summon this card, by discarding one Monster card from your Hand. You can tribute this card, at the End-Phase of the turn it was summoned, to Special Summon "The Forest Mage".

THE WATER MAGE

200747.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "The Blue Wizard". When this card attacks a Fire-attribute monster, it gains 400 ATK during the Battle Phase. When this card is attacked by an Earth-attribute monster, it loses 200 ATK during the Battle Phase.

THE FIRE MAGE

200747.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "The Red Wizard". When this card attacks an Earth-attribute monster, it gains 600 ATK during the Battle Phase. When this card is attacked by a Water-attribute monster, it loses 500 ATK during the Battle Phase.

THE FOREST MAGE

200747.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Special Summoned by the effect of "The Green Wizard". When this card attacks a Water-attribute monster, it gains 500 ATK during the Battle Phase. When this card is attacked by a Fire-attribute monster, it loses 500 ATK during the Battle Phase.

THE LIGHT MAGE

200747.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing the previous monsters.(No Polymerization is needed.) When this card attacks a Dark-attribute monster, it gains 600 ATK, during the Damage Step. When this card is destroyed by battle, you can Special Summon "The Water Mage", "The Fire Mage" or "The Forest Mage".

THE DRAGON OF THE OCEAN DEPTH

200747c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can pay 500 Life Points to negate the activation of a Spell card and destroy it.

THE DRAGON OF THE HELLFIRE

200747.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be destroyed by Trap cards.

THE DRAGON OF THE ANCIENT WOODS

200747.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Everytime this card destroys a Monster card, as a result of a battle, you gain 100 Life Points.

THE DRAGON OF THE ENDLESS SKY

200747.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]"The Dragon Of The Hellfire"+"The Dragon Of The Ocean Depth"+"The Dragon OF The Ancient Woods"

This card gains 100 ATK, for every Dragon-type monster on each Graveyard. By paying 200 Life Points you can negate the effect of a Spell- or Trap-card and destroy it.

THE HOLY PALADIN

200747.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Tribute-summoned or Set. You can only Special Summon this card, when "The Dragon Of The Endless Sky" and "The Light Mage" are sent to the Graveyard, as a result of a battle. Everytime this card destroys a Dark-attribute monster, you can Special-summon a Level 4 or lower monster, from your Hand to the Field. You can tribute one monster of your side of the Field, to do Direct Damage to your opponent's Life Points, equal to the ATK of the tributed monster.

THE PET OF THE MISTRESS

200747.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card is used to Ritual Summon "The Mistress Of The Darkness". You must also, tribute monsters, whose level is equal or more than 7.

THE MISTRESS OF THE DARKNESS

200747d.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal-summoned or Set. You can only Ritual Summon this card, with the effect of the Ritual card "The Pet Of The Mistress". This card, can attack two monsters, in the same Battle Phase. If it does so, it cannot attack the opponent's Life Points.

So, this is it!(for the MJ fans!) Hope you liked it. And now it's time to post the websites, I took pics from: rpgfan.com, sorcerers.net, sandbaggersgameclub.org, darkgift.ru, photobucket, freewebs.com, terrediconfine.eu. Maybe there are some more, I can't remember right now. So, until next time, stay heavy!:-)

Archived