Different Dimension Cards

resaclan62

The reason this is here is because there are Dark tuners and soon Dark synchros which aren't realistic cause they don't exist. I'm posting the cards i've made. If they are rated well i will continue the set. if not i'll start something new.

Pictures are found from here

wqogtt.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by having at least 10 cards removed from play. This card's ATK and DEF is equal to the amount of cards removed from play x 250. When this card is removed from play, Special Summon 1 removed from play card regardless of summoning conditions. You can only use the card as a Dark Synchro materiel if the Dark Synchro has "Different Dimension" in its name.

5bb51.jpg

This card cannot be destroyed as a result of battle. While you have 20 or more cards removed from play, any monster this card battles is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step. As long as this card is Face-up on the field, all cards that would be sent to the graveyard are removed from play instead.

1zqrh9f.jpg

If this card is selected as an attack target, you can Special Summon a monster with "Different Dimension" in its name that is removed from play and switch the attack target to that card.

159204.jpg

Any card that would negate the effect of a card you control is negated. Once per turn, you can remove from play the top 3 cards of you and your opponent's deck. For each monster removed this way, both players lose 400 life points. If you choose to not activate this effect this card is removed from play.

Archived