Hatsune Miku

Black Metal

4 members have voted

1. 1. How Many Of You Think That Hatsune Mikus Voice Is Fake?

I just felt like making a card out of her so I did. I thought she had here own anime but she just sings (with an awesome voice). But then I heard that I guy on youtube said that she was fake, it was just a voice from a computer. I don't really believe that but how many of you do agree or not with that. Anyway... Here's the card. I'm pretty sure there may be a few or a lot of OCG errors. But enjoy!

2rmxpqx.jpg

You can only offer LIGHT monsters as a tribute to Tribute Summon this card. This card cannot be selected as an attack target from a DARK monster. Once per turn, you can tribute a LIGHT monster to draw one card from your Deck. The ATK and DEF of this card are the total amount of level 6 or lower LIGHT monsters on the field X600.

She's a Voice Synthesizing Program, but they still need someone to input a Voice Sample if it's going to work, who is Saki Fujita, the Original Voice for Miku

So yes, she's not really real, and no she doesn't have an Anime

So yes, she is kinda like a Computer, called a Vocaloid

BTW, the card looks a bit underpowered

7.5/10

lol, the first time I seen a video a Vocaloid Music Video, it was poorly made Picture Frame Music Video where they move every 3 Seconds rather than frame by frame, so I just google'd it, and found out it was a Voice Synthesizing Program, so I never even thought of it as an Anime, also I would love to see the Video you were talking about, lol

Everyone's said this once but I'll say it again. Vocaloids aren't an anime.

If you have "Vocal" in your name, you should be pretty darn good at what you do.

As for the card, it can be OPed or UPed. It can go either way, since its full potential can only be brought out if both players duel with a LIGHT based Deck.

I'm gonna give a crack at the OCG:

"You can only Tribute LIGHT monsters to Tribute Summon this card. This card cannot be selected as an attack target by a DARK monster. Once per turn, you can Tribute 1 LIGHT monster to draw 1 card from your Deck. This card's ATK and DEF are equal to the number of level 6 or lower LIGHT monsters on the field x600."

Or something like that.

To finish my post, how about that poll?

Her voice isn't fake. An actual voice actress had her voice recorded, and her voice went through massive amounts of editting. The end result was Hatsune Miku. So technically, the voice is a real person's voice.

Same thing can be said for most Vocaloids. Some however got their voices from professional singers (such as Gakupo).

So no, the voices aren't fake.

EDIT: Oops, forgot my rate.

8/10 due to OCG errors and potential UPedness.

Archived