Time Destruction [Not Started][Accepting]

[spoiler=Plot]

The time period is 2101. Card making is going great in London. The people are happy. Every card match is fine. What could possibly go wrong? Well... time travel. On the 1st March, 2101, a new card called Time Portal was made. It had the power to make time change, and to travel through card games, as well as be useful in the game. But one agency, called the Death Raisers, have decided that just traveling is not enough; Destroying is. But the furthest the card can take people back is 1864. They need a heck of a lot of duleist energy to make it work. But from where? Enter the people from the past and future. The normal plods don't know. They will not be involved unless nesicary. Which will be all the time in the case of the Death Raisers: you need all the energy you can get when your trying to get to the begining: The Big Bang. If the Death Raisers stop it from happening, we will all be doomed. So the Good side has traveled to different periods of time to get as many hopefull heroes as possible.

[spoiler=Rules]

Yes, I know, rules.

1: This is a Yu Gi Oh card game based RP, not the series.

2: You can only use custom card decks with 40 cards in. If you wish, you can cut cards from the list to make it 40, or double them up. Just let me know by PM.

3: All Forum 'n' YCM rules apply.

4: For the signature card, you can have a combo.

5: Fusions and Syncros count towards your extra deck, not you normall deck. EG, if you have 35 Monsters, Spells and Traps + 5 Fusions and Syncros= 35 and 5, not 40.

6: If you break any of the rules, you are soooo notifyed. Then you are banned after 3 more incidents.

7: There is a limit to 4 Apps.

[spoiler=App]

Name:

Apperence:

Faction: (Good or Death Raisers)

Personality:

Time Zone: Where they are from in time (3067-1864)

Bio:

Deck:

Link:

Star Card:

[spoiler=My apps]

Name: Malissa Miles

Apperence:

[spoiler=Apperence]

Anime.jpg

Faction: Death Raisers

Personality: She is playful, but can have very dark streaks where she is deadly to even talk to.

Time Zone: 2006

Bio: She was just an average collector of these cards, when she finaly got the time portal card. That accidently sent her to 2101, where she now works for the Death raisers co-operation. All this new stuff is not as new as she thought it was. It is more. She wasn't shocked though. She never is...

Deck: Anarchists

Link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/187817-new-subtype-yeah-thats-right-fools-ive-got-a-sub-type-punk-updated/page__p__3865065__fromsearch__1

Star Card: En-002

Name: Jack Elliot

Apperence: Typical London Chimney Sweep

Faction: Time Wizards

Personality: That of a typical boy from the Chimney Sweepers (poor)

Time Zone: 1910

Bio: He was just walking around in London one day. The card game was not invented, but then he saw this green bit of card with picture and words. He had no idea what it said, so he showed it to his mates. One of them that actualy could read read it out, and suddenly he was there, in a stange place. This shocked him, but what was wrse is that all his mates had become brown cards. After being told that he was sent here to help, he decided that he needed to learn how to read. Especialy if this is what he needs. Now, he has the power over his fallen breathrin.

Deck: Chimney Sweeps

Link: http://forum.yugiohcardmaker.net/topic/173513-new-arch-type-chimney-sweeps/page__b__1__p__3527500

Star Card: London Rooftops, 1910

If you read the rules, put all your stuff in green. Any green you please. Not me though, cos I made them... OKAY, I WILL!

Archived