The Beautiful Nakajima's

Shizuku Oikawa

I'm getting bored, and thought why not finally make a card of one of my top 3 Favorite Characters

Now I Officially have made a Card for all of my Top 3 Favorite Characters, who are all Tied for 1st, lol

I'm also gonna make an awesome Remake of one of my old sets, but i'm not gonna post it in this Forum, lol

220910x.jpg220910s.jpg

Subaru's Lore

1 Warrior-Type monster + 1 Level 1 Machine-Type monster

This card can only Special Summoned from the Fusion Deck by Tributing the above cards you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".) If this card declares an attack, double this card's original ATK during the Damage Step. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, its DEF is reduced to 0 and this card can attack again in a row.

Divine Buster Set Up Lore

You can only activate this card while your opponent controls 2 or more monsters and you control "Nanoha Takamachi" or "Subaru Nakajima" face-up on the field. Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and switch 1 monster your opponent controls to face-up Defense Position.

220910p.jpg220910w.jpg

Ginga's Lore

1 Warrior-Type monster + 1 Level 2 or lower Machine-Type monster

This card can only Special Summoned from the Fusion Deck by Tributing the above cards you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".) Each time this card inflicts Battle Damage, all face-up "Nakajima" monsters gain 100 ATK and DEF. During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent.

Wendi's Lore

If this Attack Position card is attacked, you can switch this card to Defense Position. Once per turn, you can place 1 Aerial Rave Counter on this card. This card gains 200 ATK for each Aerial Rave Counter on this card. If this card is attacked, remove all Aerial Rave Counters from this card and decrease this card's ATK and DEF by 100 for each removed.

Thanks, I was thinking of making an awesome card that requires All 3 of my Favorite Characters (Who I said in both the Sets the other 2 are in) to do something super awesome.

But No Pic has all 3 in the Same Pic, so I have to continue Dreaming, lol, Unless I make a fan Drawing, but I don't have a Working Scanner, lol

Well, I guess I gotta finish that Remake

I'm not really planning on making more this small set, I just wanted to make another card of one my Top 3 Fav Character and make a Support Card for it, like how I made one for the other 2

lol, I'm gonna make more of the Nakajima's for the fun of it, plus the adopted Nakajimas: Wendi, Cinque, Nove, and Dieci

Archived