The Frozen Swarm

Legokun

2 members have voted

1. 1. Does the Ice-type sound like something from the Real game?

• Yes
    • No
    • This is a horrible idea why did you think of this

Blah blah blah Picture credit blah blah blah link: http://forum.yugiohc...age-archive-25/ blah blah OK done.

So, here are my new cards. Please, only rate on realism, those who rate on fake types will be neg repped on the spot.

So, one thing that has plagued me for life, is why there is no Ice type? Why? It sounds like something that would work, and i took the time to make a few cards with the Ice type, and I'm going to let you, the members of the forum, decide whether or not the idea works.

So, cards in question:[spoiler=Teh crads]

54624c.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]"Celtic Guardian" + Any Aqua-type monster + Any Ice-type monster

This monster cannot be Special Summoned except by Fusion Summon. This card is also treated as as a Warrior-type monster. If any Ice-type or Warrior-type monsters are destroyed as a result of battle, increase the ATK and DEF of this card equal to the ATK and DEF of the destroyed monster.

54624.jpg

54624u.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

"Frozen Mage" + Any Ice-type non Tuner monster(s)

This card is also treated as a Dragon-type monster. Once per turn, Special Summon 1 "Crystal Token" (Rock-Type/WATER/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 2000) on your side of the Field. If there are no Ice-type monsters on your side of the field (Excluding this one), destroy this face-up card.

54624f.jpg

54624y.jpg

54624.jpg

54624w.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Ice Tuner + 1 or more Machine non-Tuner monsters

This card is also treated as a Machine-type monster. If "Blizzard Twoside" is face-up on your side of the Field, all DARK Ice-type monsters (Excluding this one) gain 500 ATK and DEF.

54624b.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card is also treated as a Warrior-type monster.

FLIP: Remove from play one monster on your opponent's side of the field. Special Summon 1 "Frozen Token" (Ice-Type/EARTH/Level 5/ATK 0/DEF 2500) in face-up Defense Position. After 3 turns, remove the "Frozen Token" Special Summoned by this card's effect, and Special Summon the card removed from play by this card's effect.

54624n.jpg

Note: As of the day this is posted, the types are Aqua, Beast, Beast-Warrior, Dinosaur, Divine-Beast, Dragon, Fairy, Fiend, Fish, Insect, Machine, Plant, Psychic, Pyro, Reptile, Rock, Sea Serpent, Spellcaster, Thunder, Warrior, Winged Beast, and Zombie.

~BrickFist

Well, if it weren't for the fact that 99.999% of users hate normal monsters, i had to make and effect. If it where otherwise, it's description would be:

On the outside, this mage seems to be innocent, but on the inside, a great evil is awakening.

And plus all Ice-types have the effect of having multiple types, and having a normal monster in set would cause unnecessary point reduction. And plus, the picture kinda' disturbs me, i have no idea why. Just wait, the set will get bigger and her true nature will be revealed...

9/10 very good. That aside why do you need ice-type? I mean there ice falls under the catergory of Aqua-type ? But Then Again ice dons't realy mean aqua, so i think ice-type should be a real type. But if thay were to inro Ice-type monster in the TCG/OCG the there have to chang a few card like "Mobius the Frost Monarch" and other cards.

Archived