Spells and Trap Cards

Ezmoe

Oh, first of all, the pic is amazing! Great quality! And about the OCG, I can see some little mistakes: 1) your End Phase 2)Your opponent loses 500 Life Points x the number of cards removed from play, from your side of the Field, on each of his Standby Phases.

So, the only "serious" error I see, is the last sentence.

Now, let's see Pic: 10/10 (great quality and very good theme)

OCG: 7/10 (the last sentence was the problem. I'm not very good at OCG, though, so I may be mistaken!:-))

Overall: (10+7)/2=17/2=8.5

That's a good rating! Keep on doing good cards, and I hope your next cards will be as good as this one.

Thx Aibara, I havent got a good comment in Forever, I'm glad someone likes my card(s).

oh, and Jad, I never used this pic, ever! I saw it on the internet and I thought it would be a good pic for my card.

Oh, first of all, the pic is amazing! Great quality! And about the OCG, I can see some little mistakes: 1) your End Phase 2)Your opponent loses 500 Life Points x the number of cards removed from play, from your side of the Field, on each of his Standby Phases.

So, the only "serious" error I see, is the last sentence.

Now, let's see Pic: 10/10 (great quality and very good theme)

OCG: 7/10 (the last sentence was the problem. I'm not very good at OCG, though, so I may be mistaken!:-))

Overall: (10+7)/2=17/2=8.5

That's a good rating! Keep on doing good cards, and I hope your next cards will be as good as this one.

What is a D.D deck?

Heres a spell and a monster.

246362.jpg246362z.jpg

I don't like the pic for the summoner but everything else is good.

Archived