The Official "Online Duel Request" Thread

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Yugiohcardmakers' date='

After a short dry-spell, the Official threads are back in production, this thread is specially for looking for YVD, AIM, MSN, etc. Duels, as well as forum dueling, as impossible as it is. So, I hope you use this thread, and a warning, in future I will be deleting threads that are 'anyone wanna duel me', etc. NO WARNINGS! - Use this thread. :lol:

Cheers, Frunk

PLEASE NOTE: You do not actually duel in this thread :roll: This thread is where you can request to duel others.

[/quote']

Ummm...exactly how does one go about dueling on these things?

Ok Yugiohcardmakers' date='

After a short dry-spell, the Official threads are back in production, this thread is specially for looking for YVD, AIM, MSN, etc. Duels, as well as forum dueling, as impossible as it is. So, I hope you use this thread, and a warning, in future I will be deleting threads that are 'anyone wanna duel me', etc. NO WARNINGS! - Use this thread. :lol:

Cheers, Frunk

PLEASE NOTE: You do not actually duel in this thread :roll: This thread is where you can request to duel others.

[/quote']

Ummm...exactly how does one go about dueling on these things?

Well, YVD is for dueling, but don't be fooled, it isn't like a video game: every move is manual. :P YVD is a program you have to download and install, then you build your deck, then you click on duel, and blah blah blah...? PM me for details :P I'm too tired to type it all out.

Also, your last name sounds familiar... You live anywhere near East Texas?

And more, if you wanna duel, I'm free sometime tomorrow :P So just give me an hour heads up. ^_^

And even more, I read your sig. PM me if ever you need help or having card troubles. ;)

Archived