My Remade Numbers Archetype - No Not Math Numbers!

Shizuku Oikawa

4 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Numbers Member? (Optional)

• Uno
    • Due
    • Tre
    • Quattro
    • Cinque
    • Sein
    • Sette
    • Otto
    • Nove
    • Dieci
    • Wendi
    • Deed
    • Ginga

Once, a Scientist started a Project to create Powerful Combat Cyborgs, Specializing in different abilites, they are known as...

[spoiler=The Numbers (Pic)]numbersmontage02.jpg

I'm making a remake of my first ever cards I've ever made on YCM, It's what also got me into card making, and one of the reasons I like the Pop Culture thread the most.

I'd also like to thank some of the people who helped me with the OCG and other tips and stuff (i'm not saying names)

Now with Better OCG and Pics, here are the Cards that I remade

There are also 12 Numbers (13 if your including Ginga Nakajima)

I'm also looking for Pics for some of them, since it's the only problem I have with the set, lol

I'm also doing this in order of Number (Uno, Due, Tre, etc.)

The Numbers

[spoiler=Numbers - Uno]220910o.jpg

[spoiler=Uno's Lore]Once per turn, if you control a face-up "Numbers" monster except "Numbers - Uno", you can look at your opponents hand. Ff he/she has two or more types of cards(Monster, Spell, Trap), draw 1 card for each face-up "Numbers" monster you control with different names. Monsters you control cannot attack the turn you use this effect. If this card would be destroyed by battle, you can send 1 card you control or from your hand to the Graveyard instead.

[spoiler=Numbers - Due]220910t.jpg

[spoiler=Due's Lore]Once per turn, you can send 1 card from your hand and 1 card you control to the Graveyard to select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field or 1 monster in his/her Graveyard. This card's name is treated as the selected monster's name and gains 100 ATK. During your End Phase, if this card did not declare an attack this turn, your opponent cannot attack this card or target this card with a card effect until the next End Phase.

[spoiler=Numbers - Tre]220910.jpg

[spoiler=Tre's Lore]If a face-up "Numbers" monster you control is selected as an attack target, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the attack, then return the attacked monster to its owner's hand. Monsters returned to the hand by this effect are Special Summoned at the End Phase. A monster that is attacked by this card(unless it was destroyed by battle) is returned to the owner's hand at the end of the Damage Step.

[spoiler=Numbers - Quattro]220910.jpg

[spoiler=Quattro's Lore]This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card is Summoned, draw 1 card for each face-up "Numbers" monsters with different names on the field. Once per turn, you can send 2 cards from your hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Numbers" monster from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Numbers - Cinque]220910f.jpg

[spoiler=Cinque's Lore]You can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to Normal Summon this card without Tributing. If a face-up "Numbers" monster(s) would be destroyed by a card effect, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation and destroy the card. Any monster that battles this card is destroyed at the end of the Damage Step.

[spoiler=Numbers - Sein]seincard.jpg

[spoiler=Sein's Lore]When a face-up "Numbers" monster you control is targeted by a card effect, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to return this card and the selected monster to it's owner hand.

[spoiler=Numbers - Wendi]wendicard.jpg

[spoiler=Wendi's Lore]If this card is selected as an attack target while in Attack Position, you can send 1 card from your hand to the graveyard switch this card to Defense Position and decrease the attacking monster's ATK by 500. Once per turn, if this card destroys a monster by battle, it's original ATK is increased by 500 until the End Phase and can again in a row.

[spoiler=Numbers - Ginga]220910q.jpg

[spoiler=Gin~nee's Lore]During battle between this attacking card and a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than the ATK of this card, inflict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent. If this card attacks a Defense Position monster, you can send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard to halve its DEF during the Damage Step.

[spoiler=Doctor Jail Scaglietti, Creator of the Numbers]220910.jpg

[spoiler=Jail's Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by having 7 or more "Numbers" monsters with different names face-up on the field or in your Graveyard. Once per turn, you can select 1 monster your opponent controls. It cannot attack or change battle position. Its effect(s) are negated. While this card is face-up, you do not have to send cards from your hand to the Graveyard for the effects of "Numbers" monsters.

People Who Worked With the Numbers

[spoiler=The Saint King Vivio, Majesty of the Numbers]220910z.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]1 Tuner + "Vivio Takamachi" + 1 non-Tuner monster

Up to twice per turn, if this card would be destroyed, it is not. Then increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 200 each time this effect is applyed. When this card is removed from the field, you can Special Summon 1 "Vivio Takamachi" from your Graveyard.

[spoiler=Lutecia Alpine]220910z.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn, you can Special Summon 1 "Beetle Token" (Insect-Type/EARTH/Level 3/ATK 1300/DEF 600). If your opponent controls a Level 6 or higher monster, you can Tribute 2 "Beetle Tokens" to Special Summon 1 "Hakutenou Token" (Insect-Type/EARTH/Level 8/ATK 2700/DEF 2400). It can only attack monsters your opponent controls with the highest ATK. There can only be 1 "Hakutenou Token" face-up on the field.

[spoiler=Zest Grangeitz]220910w.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully, you can Special Summon 1 "Agito" from your hand or Deck. If a Union Monster equipped to this card would be destroyed by it's own effect, Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position and destroy this card instead. The Summoned monster cannot be destroyed the same turn.

[spoiler=Garyuu]220910y.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Your opponent cannot select "Lutecia Alpine" as an attack target while this card is face-up. This card cannot attack directly. This card can only select the monster your opponent controls with the highest Level as an attack target.

Gadget Drones

[spoiler=Gadget Drone]220910z.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If you control a face-up "Numbers" monster or a face-up "Jail Scaglietti" while this card is in the Graveyard, you can return up to 2 "Gadget Drone" monsters from your Graveyard to your hand, instead of conducting your normal Draw Phase.

Support Cards

[spoiler=Guardian Protector of the Alpine]220910u.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]You can only activate this card when "Lutecia Alpine" you control is selected as an attack target. Send 1 card from your hand to the Graveyard. Negate the attack and Special Summon 1 "Garyuu" from your hand or Deck.

hey, this is the same thread on YCL... i thought you said you don't go here anymore for pop culture... oh wel, i've already rated at ur YCL one.

Eh, I felt like bringin' to YCM... so yea...

The best anime bewbs are the ones with the nipple points haha. So i voted for ginga haha

lol, I voted for Cinque, because her Jacket and Eyepatch is awesome

Archived