Hitl0r

CamperCarl00

Guest tonymann

OMG are you serious hes just one guy and everybody has to get offended by him it, was sixty years ago get over it, i mean really in essance i think yer hitler card was creative and cool, people should not be offended over these things.

i mean seriously the holocaust in fact was not his idea it was his s.s. members idea. I mean its people like you that smear his name and twist it to make him look like the fall guy.

It's a difficult issue.

You do realise the past is still past but no matter what happened, it was still terrilble.

I haven't lost any respect for Germany or Germans, but have for Hitler.

He was an artist (bad one though), clever, but a mass murderer.

Anyway, remove these cards before something bad happens.

Guest tonymann

i dont think he should he has the right to show these amazingly creative cards.

AND HITLER WAS NOT A MASS MUDERER HE WAS A GUY WHO LISTENED TO THE IDEAS OF HIS PEOPLE AND HIS ASSOCIATES HE ORIGINALLY DIDNT AGREE WITH THE HOLOCAUST AND PREDICTED IT WOULD BE THE DOWNFALL OF THE THIRD REICH WHICH IS WHY HE KILLED HIMSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE.

OMG are you serious hes just one guy and everybody has to get offended by him it, was sixty years ago get over it

Nothing like the deaths of over 6,000,000 people is easily forgotten

i mean really in essance i think yer hitler card was creative and cool,

No.

people should not be offended over these things.

Yeah, like black people shouldn't be offended by the word "n****r"[/sarcasm]

i mean seriously the holocaust in fact was not his idea it was his s.s. members idea.

No, it was his idea. He created the S.S. for that very reason.

I mean its people like you that smear his name and twist it to make him look like the fall guy.

That's because he IS the fall guy. Yes, he did good things, like get the unemployed in Germany back to work, but he got them working in armament factories, contributing to the invasion of the Slavic Countries, which started the Second World War

i dont think he should he has the right to show these amazingly creative cards.

AND HITLER WAS NOT A MASS MUDERER HE WAS A GUY WHO LISTENED TO THE IDEAS OF HIS PEOPLE AND HIS ASSOCIATES

To stop the war and get committed?

HE ORIGINALLY DIDNT AGREE WITH THE HOLOCAUST

He, along with Goebells, created the damn thing

AND PREDICTED IT WOULD BE THE DOWNFALL OF THE THIRD REICH

Actually, his fascist attitude and ignorance to back down from the war was what led to the downfall.

WHICH IS WHY HE KILLED HIMSELF IN THE FIRST PLACE.

He killed himself because the Russians were marching on Berlin, the only piece of the Nazi Empire that Hitler had left. He made the idiotic move of invading Russia and thus fighting on two fronts. And he killed himself because he would rather, as said in the movie "Downfall", blow his brains out, than leave Berlin for the Russians.

Why does everybody think this is offensive are you guys that insecure.

It IS offensive, you massive dolt. And it's not insecurity if it's something that is actually morally wrong.

You sir, are an ignorant buffoon who has pissed me off royally. Get the hell out of here and learn basic history before you make idiotic assumptions.

Archived