My First Two Card

MonkeysUncle

Has too much ATK, keep the original ATK 5000 or below, otherwise it's simply overpowered. I do recommend changing it's ATK to something more reasonable though, maybe between 3000-4000.

It's summoning requirement is too situational. I recommend changing it to something else, like needing to tribute 3 spellcaster monsters.

The card has noticeable OCG (Official Card Grammar) errors. It should say something like this (with a different effect and the winning/losing effect removed)

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by tributing 3 Spellcaster monsters on your side of the field. This card gains 500 ATK for each Spellcaster monster on your side of the field. Each time this card attacks, summon one "Dark Magic Token" (Spellcaster-Type/DARK/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) on your opponent's side of the field in face-up Attack position. When a Dark Magic Token is destroyed, inflict 500 damage to the controller of the card. "

^^^ not the best kind of effect, but it's just in example. I might have a couple OCG errors too..not sure really lol

Pic is basically Dark Magician with color swaps, try finding a better pic

Needs to be a higher level

I'm not too bothered by its type or attribute, since Divine Beast and DIVINE are real types and attributes, but Spellcaster and the DARK attribute would be better suited for it.

Sorry if I sound rude >_< but overall you need to balance this card out, giving it ups and downs if it's gonna be a high level monster with a lot of ATK.

For the token, you could give it a pic at the very least. Other than that making a Token card isn't really necessary, but since you did it for fun, I won't rate it or anything.

Archived