Dragon Ball Z cards

Sákura Haruno

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make more DBZ cards?

2. 2. How should I make these cards better?

Aww... So your Logic says that Goku can't go Super Saiyan 2 or 3 unless he goes Super Saiyan 1 first, Small dislike, but not a big problem . The same with Vegeta

Why is Android 18 too high Leveled for her ATK and DEF, Millenium Scorpion is more useful, lol.

Piccolo just looks... I don't know...

Pics could be better. Piccolo's Pic is overused, lol, makes him look less interesting

OCG could be better, but I won't post them

6/10

Well, there's a small problem with the levels, such as Goku SSJ2 and 3. First off, Goku SSJ2 is more of a level 7 'cause it doesn't really have a effect. Goku SSJ3 is more of a level 8, not a level 10(Make his ATK 3000). You might want to leave the level 9 or 10 for Goku SSJ4 (if you make one).

Also, did you know Super Vegeta was actually weaker than his SSJ form? All it did was increase his Stength, while his speed suffered. So basicly, increase Vegeta SSJ1 Defense alittle and decrease Super Vegetas DEF so Super Vegeta has less DEF than Vegeta SSJ1.

ATK = Stength

DEF = Speed (How i'm looking at it)

Also, decrease Super Vegetas level to 7. (You're going to need to make room for Vegeta SSJ2)

(SSJ means Super Saiyan)

Well, there's a small problem with the levels, such as Goku SSJ2 and 3. First off, Goku SSJ2 is more of a level 7 'cause it doesn't really have a effect. Goku SSJ3 is more of a level 8, not a level 10(Make his ATK 3000). You might want to leave the level 9 or 10 for Goku SSJ4 (if you make one).

Also, did you know Super Vegeta was actually weaker than his SSJ form? All it did was increase his Stength, while his speed suffered. So basicly, increase Vegeta SSJ1 Defense alittle and decrease Super Vegetas DEF so Super Vegeta has less DEF than Vegeta SSJ1.

ATK = Stength

DEF = Speed (How i'm looking at it)

Also, decrease Super Vegetas level to 7. (You're going to need to make room for Vegeta SSJ2)

(SSJ means Super Saiyan)

Your a bit wrong on the Super Vegeta subject. He isn't slow that much, just barely slower than his Super Saiyan state. That's "Ascended Super Saiyan" now Ultra Super Saiyan (Trunks' transformation) is a whole different story. I'd say he's a bit accurate.

Archived