my first card

Shooter X

I really dont understand it too much. Im guessing this is from something pop cultury haha (hopefully). You have to make the effect say that you need to Tribute three monsters to summon it, and i dont know if you want the defense to rise 50 points and then go back at the end phase, but if you dont you have to add "as long as this card remains face-up on the field." after the last thing. Your OCG is good though haha. 4/10

lol, it needs a Summoning Condition for being over 3000 ATK and/or DEF, lol

There are multiple ways for what it's effect is referring to, well, if the card's effect is referring to itself, than the effect should say "When this card declares an attack, increase this card's DEF by 50."

or if it was actually referring to more than one, than it should say "When "Shooter X" declares an attack, increase it's DEF by 50."

If it was referring to more than one but is going to increase all "Shooter X", then the effect should go like "When "Shooter X" declares an attack, increase the DEF of all "Shooter X" face-up on the field by 50."

If it had a Summoning Condition or lower ATK and DEF, I'd have a better rating for this card, but i'll just give this a...

6.5/10

Archived