More Bleach Cards

Engetsu

Please give constructive criticism if needed.

252705p.jpg

Card Lore

Each time this card destroys a monster by battle, place 1 Spirit Counter on this card (Max. 4). You can Tribute this card with 4 Spirit Counters to Special Summon 1 "Byakuya - Bankai Mode" from your hand or Deck. Once per turn, you can destroy one monster on the field with an ATK that's equal or less than this card's ATK. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect.

252705.jpg

Card Lore

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Byakuya". When this card is Special Summoned, place 4 Spirit Counters on this card (Max. 4). After each of your End Phases, remove 1 Spirit Counter from this card. If this card has no Spirit Counters at the End Phase of your turn, destroy this card. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points and remove 1 Spirit Counter from this card to destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Spirit Counter off of this card instead.

252705e.jpg

Yes! cards dedicated to me! They're not bad, but they could have different effects, and some errors on OCG. Anyways, nice job! 8.3/10

Thanks for the rating :P

Also can you point out the OCG errors? >_< I can never pinpoint them unless they're noticeably obvious.

Plus idk what other effects Byakuya could have, since Senbonzakura is a offensive/defensive weapon. If you have any ideas then would you be kind enough to tell me? xD

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "Byakuya". When this card is Special Summoned, place 4 Spirit Counters on this card (Max. 4). After each of your End Phases, remove 1 Spirit Counter from this card. If this card has no Spirit Counters at the End Phase of your turn, destroy this card. Once per turn, you can pay 1000 Life Points and remove 1 Spirit Counter from this card to destroy all face-up monsters on your opponent's side of the field. This card cannot attack the turn you activate this effect. If this card would be destroyed, you can remove 1 Spirit Counter off of this card instead.

I see no other errors here. Can you please post a lore for your other Byakuya that is not in bankai?

Also, it would be best to post all your Bleach cards in one thread.

I see no other errors here. Can you please post a lore for your other Byakuya that is not in bankai?

Also, it would be best to post all your Bleach cards in one thread.

Alright I changed the slight OCG error

I just did :P Although I'm not very proud of the regular Byakuya's simple effect >_< I'm trying to think of something else for him, but no luck so far.

I'll keep that in mind, thanks again :)

Archived