Mother/EarthBound

Legokun

Tonda Gossa! As you probably know, i am a huge MOTHER fan, and if you've never heard of it, i feel sorry for you.

Yes, this is pop culture, it's based off of the under-rated classic, EarthBound, rather the entire MOTHER franchise.

Please, don't ask questions about MOTHER here. Please use this thread.

I only have around 7 or so cards made, so this will be a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong set, and I'm not even done with all the heros, but enjoy what I've got.

All pics are from DeviantArt, before you ask.

[spoiler=Heros]

54624e.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Once per turn place one PP Counter on this card (Max 5). Once 5 PP Counters on on this card, activate one effect:

- Remove 5 PP Counters from this card. Increase your Life Points by 1500.

- Remove 5 PP Counters from this card. Special Summon 1 "Ana - Hero of Snowman", "Lloyd - Hero of Merrysville", or "Teddy - Bla Bla Gang Boss" from your Graveyard in face-up Defense Position.

54624.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]If "Ninten - Hero of Podunk" is in your Graveyard, the ATK and DEF of this card are switched. Once per turn, place 1 PP Counter on this card (Max 7). If there are 3 or more PP Counters on this card, you may Remove 3 PP Counters from this card, and destroy one monster on your opponent's side of the Field. If you activate this effect, this card is treated as a Normal Monster for 2 turns.

54624.jpg

54624y.jpg

54624s.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Activate only when "Ninten - Hero of Podunk", "Ana - Hero of Snowman", and "Lloyd - Hero of Marrysville" are face-up on your side of the Field. If you destroy a monster who's level is over 6, place one Melodie Counter on this card (Max 8.) Remove 8 Melodie Counters from this card, activate one of the following effects:

-Increase your Life Points by 3000.

-Destroy all monsters your opponent controls.

-Destroy all monsters your opponent controls, and increase your Life Points by the number of cards destroyed X500.

-Flip a coin and call it. If right, draw 3 cards. If wrong, your opponent draws 2 cards.

If "Ninten - Hero of Podunk", "Ana - Hero of Snowman", or "Lloyd - Hero of Marrysville" are removed from the Field, remove this card from play.

That's all i got so far, more to come.

Archived