Super Dragon Cards

Dark Armor

Therese too much cards for Stardust Dragon and RDA I wanted to do something different.

[spoiler=Skull Armour Dragon] 233700m.jpg [spoiler=Lore] 1 "Plaguespreader Zombie" + 1 "Dark Armed Dragon". This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a spell or trap card. Once during the duel you can pay 1000 Life Points to destroy all other cards on the field. Once per duel you can send your hand to graveyard to remove from play all monster on your opponents side of the field.

[spoiler= Shining Flare Dragon] 233700.jpg [spoiler=Lore]2 LIGHT tuners + 1 "Judgment Dragon". This card cannot be destroyed by the effect of a spell or trap card. Once per turn you can remove from play 1 LIGHT monster to remove from play 1 card on your opponent’s side of the field.

Hope they are not OP’ed

Skull Armour Dragon is Op'd. Tone done his effects a bit, and remove either the destruction effect or the removal effect.

You have a couple of OCG errors. Capitalize Spell and Trap in both of your cards. I don't see any other OCG errors, unless someone can kindly point them out.

Also Plaguespreader Zombie and Dark Armed Dragon only add up to level 9, so it's almost impossible to Synchro Summon your 12 star Skull Armour Dragon unless you put down another Synchro material, such as "+ 1 or more non-Tuner DARK monsters" or something like that.

Shining Flare Dragon's ability is too simple. You should base it more around the original Judgment Dragon's effects, and it's relation to the Lightsworn archetype. Give it it's ups and downs, same thing for Skull Armour Dragon.

I like the pics though, especially Skull Armour Dragon, so I give you a 5/10 for a decent attempt.

Archived