League Of Legends

BabaXIII

140351.jpg Jax

This monster gains 300 ATK and DEF for each card equipped on it. Once per turn, you can remove and equip card from your side of the field to negate an attack.

140351.jpg Annie

Once per turn, you can pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon one Tibbers Token (Beast-Type/Fire/Level 6/ATK 2400/DEF 2000) on your side of the field. You can discard 1 card to inflict 300 damage to your opponent, this effect adds another 500 for each cards discarded afterwards on the same turn.

140351.jpg

This card can attack your opponent directly, put a Mark of Storm on your opponent and his monsters whenever this card attacks. For each Marks of storm on a monster or an opponent that this card attacks, increase this cards ATK by 300. Whenever an opponent or a monster as 3 or more Marks of Storm on him you can discard on card to destroy that monster or to inflict 1500 damage to your opponent. Remove all Marks of storm when Kennen is removed from the field.

140351v.jpg Mordekaiser

This card is changed to Defense Position when it is Normal Summoned or Flip Summoned successfully. This card can attack while it is in Defense Position. If this card attacks while in Defense Position, apply the ATK of this card for damage calculation. Whenever this cards attacks, increase it's DEF by 400 until it is removed from the field.

140351.jpg Shen

Whenever an opponent declares an attack, you can either:

- Remove this card from play until the end of turn

-Make the target to be this card and increase it's DEF by 400

-Discard 1 card and negate the attack.

140351.jpgTryndamere

Whenever this card destroys an ennemi monstre it get a Bloodlust counter. For each counter on it, this card gains 300 ATK. At 5 Bloodlust this card gains another attack per turn. At 10 Counters this card can remove 7 Counters to be indestructible this turn, this effect can be activated anytime and is granted highest priority.

140351b.jpg Twisted Fate

Once per duel, you can remove this card from play. At anytime during a battle phase, you can Special Summon this card to either force your opponent to attack it, or give another monster you control 500 ATK.

140351k.jpg Warwick

Whenever this card attacks an opponent monster whose level is lower than than 4, this card gains 600 ATK and the opponents monster is destroy after the damage step. Discard 1 card to increase this card's ATK by 500

140351d.jpg Zilean

Once per turn you can use one of these effects:

-Draw 1 card

-Discard 2 cards, if one of your monsters would be destroyed in the following turns, Special Summon it into the field afterwards.

-Draw 2 cards and discard 3

-Search your deck for a ''Summoner Spell''.

140351.jpg Teleport

Remove 1 monster on the field from play, return that monster in any of the 4 next turns, if not returned until the fourth turn, that monster is removed from play permanently.

That's all for the moment folks, comment and critisize since I know I made a lot of grammar and rule errors ^^''

This is a great game, though I'm not very good at it. There are a few errors (OCG, sp, punctuation, etc), but there's nothing too serious.

I guess I'd give these a 9/10, only because of the errors. If you fix them, they're definitely 10/10s though. Great job sticking to their in-game effects!

This monster gains 300 ATK and DEF for each Equip Card equipped to this card. Once per turn, you can send 1 Equip Card you control to the Graveyard to negate 1 attack from a monster your opponent controls.

That's the correct OCG.

You can discard 1 card to increase the ATK of this card by 500. Whenever this card attacks a level 3 or lower monster your opponent controls, this card gains 600 ATK. Destroy that monster after the Damage Step.

I think that's right.

Once per turn, you can pay 1500 Life Points to Special Summon 1 "Tibbers Token" (Beast-Type/Fire/Level 6/ATK 2400/DEF 2000). You can discard 1 card to inflict 300 damage to your opponent. If this effect is activated more than once in the same turn, inflict an additional 500 damage to your opponent times the number of cards that have been discarded for this effect this turn minus 1.

The first two sentences are right, but I basically winged the last one. No idea of it's right.

Those are 3 OCG fixes. I'll help you with more another time.

Archived