some Tekken cards

Face McShooty

248172q.jpg

When Summoned, add "Jin Kazama" from your Deck to your hand.

248172t.jpg]

If this card is Summoned with "Jin Kazama" on your side of the field, flip a coin. If it lands on Heads, destroy "Jin Kazama", if it lands on Tails, destroy this card.

248172s.jpg

When Summoned, add "Kunimitsu" from your Deck to your hand.

248172e.jpg

When this card is on the field with "Yoshimitsu, the Masked Warrior", both cards can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

248172k.jpg

When equipped with "Metalmorph", you can Special Summon "Tetsujin" by Tributing this card.

248172w.jpg

Can only be Summoned by Tributing "Mokujin, the Wooden Warrior" equipped with "Metalmorph".

Once per turn, you can attack your opponent's Life Points directly.

248172b.jpg

When this card is Summoned, add "True Ogre, The Aztec God" from your Deck to your hand.

248172h.jpg

This card can only be Summoned by Tributing "Ogre, The God of Fighting".

Do not take this the wrong way but almost all of them just have effects that add cards to your hand. You need to think of more complex effects. Not just adding a card to your hand.

You could give True Ogre a destructive(but not OP'd) effect. And True Ogre should be Fiend IMO. And not all heroes(Jin, Hwoarang etc.) should be LIGHT. Some could be EARTH.

This is all just IMO though. With time, you can get better. But for now, I give this a 6.4/10

Do not take this the wrong way, I am just giving you constructive criticism.

The pictures are actually pretty decent, but other than that, I can't see any positive things about it. As Renji said, the effects are nearly all the same, adding another card to your hand or attack your opponent directly, which is, to be honest, not very creative. I don't care that much for OCG, but if a set lacks variety, it's pretty boring to watch. Think of some other effects, more complex ones, with costs or various benefits, some that work with the graveyard, your hand or even your opponents hand. Some that affect the Life Points of one or both players directly, some that "destroy" a deck or some that support low or high Level cards.

Also think about the characters specification a bit. Mokujin is a Tree that copies fighting styles. Of course, don't make him a Copy of "Copy Cat", but you can work with it quite well. Yoshimitsu has his Hara-Kiri moves, which also can be translated on a cards effect and so on. Just bring in a bit variety at the effects, and I can give this set a much higher rating.

5/10.

So long,

Spoon

Edit: And if you don't know which effect would fit to which character, use this! You can learn about the characters history, their fighting style and their friends and foes, therefor you can decide what effect they should gain. At least that's what I did when I created my Tekken 6 set (see my sig if you're interested).

dang it i thought i changed True Ogre... i guess i'll get right on that, and what do you mean by "Destructive"? like discard half of your opponents hand?

Something like that, yes(But that will not work if they have an odd amount of cards). By "Destructive" I mean, destroying a monster or a couple of face-downs. I'm not being mean, but you're lacking creative effects. Look up card's by Elite Members(iSmesh!, -Athena-, Zextra etc.) and see some of the effects that they use.

now how could i use Yoshimitsu's Hara-Kiri moves as an effect? somethin like "after it destroys a monster, send it to the graveyard"?

For example. You could also add Piercing damage, because he has the most unblockable moves in the game (I think), you can give him an effect that activates when destroyed and deal damage to your opponent (again the double-edged sword theme), you can make him attack your opponent directly (I know you already had that, but you could add certain conditions, because he needs to use his Special "swordfly" ability, which comes at a huge disadvantage when used at the wrong time (and has nothing to do with Kunimitsu)). You can give him the ability to dodge at a certain cost (which he uses quite often in the game). He can heal himself by sitting still. He can attack 2 monster at the same time because he has 2 swords (in Tekken 6 that is). He has a rivalry with Bryan Fury. His sword is in search for blood (make him stronger, but if he doesn't attack one turn, destroy him). He can destroy a defending monster without applying damage calculation, again because of unblockable attacks...

And there are like 2.5 bajillion other possibilities only for this character!

You get what I mean with "being a little more creative"? ;)

So long, keep it up,

Spoon

Archived