you might think this is a joke. BUT NO, I'm completely serious!!

Phantom M.C.

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which one did you like the most?

• the Trap
    • the Spell
    • Both
  2. 2. Is this a good idea?

• Hell yeah!!!
    • No, its absolutely terrible
  3. 3. Which pic did you like better?

• the icy one! :D
    • the other one!
    • Both

I suddenly got the idea of a groin shot card, and depending on the gender of the monster, it will have different effects. So here they are.

NOTE: I do realize that you can't really tell the gender of most monsters. so this would only work on cards such as dark magician.

the Story: If a groin shot can't motivate you to kill someone, nothing can.

245354j.jpg245354z.jpg

Lore:

Only activate when a male monster you control is destroyed by battle. Special Summon the destroyed monster in face-up attack position. The Special Summoned monster cannot be removed from the field (Damage Calculation is not applied) until the monster that destroyed it is removed from the field.

the story: groin shots work better on males than females, but don't work on genderless beings at all.

245354.jpg245354y.jpg

Lore:

When a male monster is removed from the field, removed it from play. When a female monster is removed from the field, send it to the Graveyard. When a monster with indistinguishable gender is removed from the field, send it to the bottom of the Deck.

People are not gonna take this seriously...

BUT I AM! Nothing funny about being shot in the groin

Well it wouldnt work in the real game but who cares.

BTW im turning on you and saying this is all a stupid pointless post that should go in the joke section as soon as a mod appears >_>

I haven't been on this site in a while so,

"indistinguishable gender"? I don't get it.

But since I haven't been keeping up, tell me if it's correct or not.

The cards are fine but this is a really dumb idea. It has absolutely no purpose and the pics are... Well, they aren't bad, but they aren't good.

Archived