A Lizard and a Lion (Fixed, thanks to Renji)

Face McShooty

248172d.jpg

This card cannot attack on the turn it was Special Summoned. When this card attacks, your opponent picks up 1 card. If it's a monster, they must send it to the Graveyard. If it's a Trap Card, they must remove it from play. If it's a Spell Card, they must send it to the bottom of their Deck.

248172s.jpg

When this card is attacked, your opponent must send the top card on their Deck to the Graveyard.

Pretty good. Both cards would be good for a Deck Destruction deck.

Just a couple things though.

For Jeric The Lightning Lizard Warrior, instead of "your opponent can draw 1 card" change it to "your opponent draws 1 card". instead. Plus I personally think that when a monster card is drawn, it should be removed from play, and Traps should be sent to the Graveyard instead, but that's just me.

As for Jazeps The Fire Lion, you could decrease it's level by 1, since it's effect isn't anything special or Op'd.

Other than that good job.

7.5/10

on Jeric, i decided to use a major drawback on its effect, i made it to where they can return their monsters, and not use traps... i meant to do it lol

and i can see what you mean on Jazeps

I see, sounds good. It's your card anyways lol

Anyways keep up on the good work. I look forward to seeing more cards made by you :)

I will fix the OCG:

This card cannot attack on the turn it was Special Summoned. When this card attacks, your opponent picks up 1 card. If it's a monster, they must send it to the Graveyard. If it's a Trap Card, they must remove it from play. If it's a Spell Card, they must send it to the bottom of their Deck.

When this card is attacked, your opponent must send the top card on their Deck to the Graveyard.

I think that's right. Besides that these are some pretty good cards. They're balanced, the images are good.

These cards get 8.9/10 from me. Good job.

I will fix the OCG:

I think that's right. Besides that these are some pretty good cards. They're balanced, the images are good.

These cards get 8.9/10 from me. Good job.

is that for my Lightning Lizard Warrior?

EDIT: I didn't notice you did both til just now

Archived