Two Sea Serpent monsters

Engetsu

Here they are

I know they are most likely Op'd, but I made them for the heck of it and because I like Sea Serpent monsters :P

Regardless, any constructive criticism is appreciated.

252705.jpg

Card Lore

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 2 Sea Serpent monsters while "Depths of the Dark Ocean" is face-up on the field. Once per turn, when you Normal Summon or Special Summon a Sea Serpent monster, you can destroy 1 face-up monster of the field that has an ATK equal or less than the monster you Summoned, and inflict damage equal to the destroyed monsters original ATK. This card cannot attack the turn you activated this effect.

252705j.jpg

Card Lore

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Ocean Fiend - Leviathan" and 1 other Sea Serpent monster from your side of the field while "Depths of the Dark Ocean" is face-up on the field. This card cannot attack unless you pay 1000 Life Points and Tribute 1 face-up Sea Serpent monster on your side of the field. Once per turn, when you Normal Summon or Special Summon a Sea Serpent monster, you can destroy all face-up monsters that has an ATK equal or less than the monster you Summoned, and inflict damage to both players for each monster destroyed by this effect x300. This card cannot attack the turn you activated this effect.

252705k.jpg

Card Lore

Destroy this card if you have no face-up Sea Serpent type monsters. Once per turn, you can send 1 Sea Serpent monster in your hand to the Graveyard. If you have at least 2 or more Sea Serpent monsters with different names in your Graveyard, you can select 1 level 4 or lower Sea Serpent monster from your Graveyard and Special Summon it in face-up Attack position. That monster's effect is negated and it cannot attack until your next turn. If there are 5 or more Sea Serpent monsters in your Graveyard, remove 1 Sea Serpent monster from your Graveyard from play during the End Phase of your turn.

Archived