Pokemon Black and White

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do they finally stop with the stupid piontless contests Now O.O.

the Original Pokemon had non-game cities but they also did something interesting instead of retarded contests. i mean it was ok until they started dressing up the pokemon....

Contests were better than most of the other episodes... Also, I don't think they actually dressed up Pokemon in the anime aside from Buneary...

We have Pokemon Musical now. However, seeing as the main cast does not contain anyone focusing on Contests or Musical (to our knowledge), I'd assume they won't have them.

Well contests stray too far away from the story, and take up too many episodes. I'm certain there were at least 20 make believe towns with contests. It's all just filler.

But as long as there are no contests in the games, we should be safe.

And a Pokemon Musical sounds retarded. *Pika Pika!* *Pip pip pip!*, *Pika pi pi pika!*. Or it could be good, but the novelty will only last for one episode

Looks lik we now know what Team Rocket is doing in Isshu. Hopefully, this will result in less chasing Ash and more becoming good.

I just saw a preview and found out iris carries and fing Pokemon in her hair O.o what else does she store in there...

9scx29.gif

"Hey guys, I heard that the main character will choose Pikachu as his starter!"

=n=

But man.

Brock is like, Ash's bro.

We already lost Misty. I don't really want to lose Brock. Next, they'll replace Pikachu with Raichu. And Ash with some other guy.

It's been confirmed that Ash and Pikachu are never leaving.

Brock has accomplished nothing for his entire run in the series. Aside from nostalgia, he served no real purpose.

Archived