Splash - Infinite Water :D

Stick Spells

You have some OCG errors. This is what your card should say.

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 WATER monsters on your side of the field. If this card battles a non-FIRE attribute monster, decrease the ATK of this card by 1000 during the Damage Step only".

^^^ This is just an example. I might have made a couple slight OCG errors as well...but I'm not sure.

You can take out the last effect if you want. The card isn't Op'd since it's mainly a beatstick with a ATK decreasing drawback.

Overall pretty good 7/10 I would use it in a WATER beatdown deck if it was an actual card.

You have some OCG errors. This is what your card should say.

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 WATER monsters on your side of the field. If this card battles a non-FIRE attribute monster, decrease the ATK of this card by 1000 during the Damage Step only".

^^^ This is just an example. I might have made a couple slight OCG errors as well...but I'm not sure.

You can take out the last effect if you want. The card isn't Op'd since it's mainly a beatstick with a ATK decreasing drawback.

Overall pretty good 7/10 I would use it in a WATER beatdown deck if it was an actual card.

Thanks for the comment. Didnt think i would get one so fast, And i'm honored that you would use it :P

Archived