Shion Sonozaki From Higurashi no Naku Koro ni

[spoiler=Shion]

59230f.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be destroyed by battle, and you take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. During your Standby Phase, if this card is in face-up Attack Position, you can place 1 Madness counter on this card (max.10). The ATK and DEF of this card is equal to the number of Madness Counters on it x450. Once per turn, you can remove 1 Madness Counter from this card card to destroy 1 Card on the field. When there are 10 Madness Counters on this card at the beginning of your Battle Phase, first, you can and must attack all monsters on your opponent's side of the field once each with this card.

[spoiler=alternate art Shion1]59230.jpg

[spoiler=alternate art shion2]59230e.jpg

First things first.

That you D-dramon?

Second thing, the card. It's nice, although pretty beasty, as Dogma said, 4500 ATK and DEF with an easy Mystic Tomato Summon is kinda insane.

But I like it.

Pretty sure Madness doesn't need to be in air-quotes, and why are the origional art and the 2nd Alternate art's stats 0/0 while the other Alt art's is ?/?

whoa lol

i just made a higurashi set and i used the exact same pic that you have in your alt 2 for shion lol xD

i like that card

pretty crazy effect lol, too bad card effects take out cards too easily these days in yugioh :/

the new metas are too crazy in yugioh, well they aren't really new anymore but still lol

9.5/10

reasons: cool image, cool effect, i love higurashi lol

First things first.

That you D-dramon?

Second thing, the card. It's nice, although pretty beasty, as Dogma said, 4500 ATK and DEF with an easy Mystic Tomato Summon is kinda insane.

But I like it.

Pretty sure Madness doesn't need to be in air-quotes, and why are the origional art and the 2nd Alternate art's stats 0/0 while the other Alt art's is ?/?

yep, it's me.

Archived