M.E.G.A. Project ( MM9 : CLEAR!)

DSS

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have have a question You re gonna create the fusion bas/trebble and the mad grinder????? :o

yes i'll make both but first off i'm axing myself only on robot masters and main characters, when i finish everything i'll start with regular enemies , wily machine etc. Also i'm pretty much busy atm since i started my 2nd year in collage...so it might take a while until i finish everything else :(

• 2 weeks later...

ok so i'm pretty much back into continuing this set

and i'm gonna finish making Treble today and then start with 8

but first (took some time but meh)

Bass.jpg

Enjoy

P.S. if you can't read the lore got to the first page and its there in the Megaman 7 section

you can place a lore of bas i dont see very well so i cant rated your card please

The lore is on the 1st page of the tread in the megaman 7 section :mellow:

[spoiler=Bass Lore]If this card is Special Summoned while your opponent has more than 10 cards in his / her(s) Graveyard you can Special Summon "Treble - Brute Wolf Beast" from hand or Deck. Remove 1 card in hand from play to attack 3 monsters on your opponents side of the field. If your opponent has less than 1 monster on his side of the field this cards effect cannot be activated. After Battle Step is dealt you can switch this card Defense Position. While this card is on the field, if your opponent has at least 5 DARK monsters in his / her(s) Graveyard you may in decrease the ATK of every Attribute monster on the field except DARK monsters by 500.

• 4 weeks later...

Nice Cards. Plan to do the X series?

thanks , and yes i did plan on making at lest a part of X but first i need to finish this set ._. kinda lost my inspiration

i might as well make Astro Man a vanilla and get it over with bu.......yeah >_>

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived