How about this time

Im Still Jebus

This is all I could come up with 2. Just tell me what I went over the top that way I can fix my mistakes. Thanks for all the tips.

Oh and I couldn't find a better pic of Dark Samus.

9hmgsn.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. This card can only be Special Summon by Tributing 1 "DARK SAMUS" from the field. This cards is unaffected by any Magic, Trap or Monster effect that designates a target. When this car is destroy and send to the Graveyard you can Special Summon 1 "METROID PRIME" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard to the field face up attack position.

2njgdwm.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 "Samus Aran" on your side of the field. This card is unaffected by Spells, Traps and Monster Effects that designate a target. When this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 "Zero Suit Samus" from your hand, Deck or Graveyard to the field face-up Attack position.

2d0m8lw.jpg

This car is use to Ritual Summon "Light and Dark Samus". By offering 1 "FULL POWER SAMUS" and 1 "FULL POWER DARK SAMUS" from the hand or field as a Tribute.

2l97ck6.jpg

This car can only be Ritual Summoned by the Spell card "Light and Dark". This card is unaffected by Spells, Traps and Monster Effects that designate a target. Increase this card's ATK/DEF by the combine Total of the 2 Sacrificed Monsters. By paying 1000 Life Points this card can attack all monsters in your opponent's side of the field and negate their effect with out applying Damage Calculation. When this card is destroy add 1 "ZERO_SUIT_SAMUS" and 1 "METROID PRIME" from you Deck or Graveyard to the field.

You're getting better, but Light and Dark Samus is pretty Op'ed. Personally I think you should make Light and Dark Samus an Effect Monster instead of a Ritual Monster. Remove the "This card is unaffected by Spells, Traps and Monster Effects that designate a target" from it and give it negative effects to balance it out. You should change the effects and give your monster a 4000 ATK/DEF split, but that's just me since this monster is pretty hard to bring out.

You do not need to capitalize all the letters in the cards type, just be sure that the first letter is capitalized. Also, Tribute (or Tributing) is the correct term, not Sacrifice or Sacrificing.

Divine Warrior is not a real type, so change it to Warrior instead. Also it's Attribute should be LIGHT, but one of it's effect should be to treat it as a DARK attribute monster as well.

The card's OCG is pretty rough. I'll correct it as best as I can.

"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 1 face-up "Full Power Samus" and "Full Power Dark Samus" on your side of the field. While this card is face-up on the field, its Attribute is also treated as DARK. Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can decrease the ATK and DEF of this card by 1000 and select 1 face-up monster on your opponent's side of the field. Negate that monster's effect and destroy it, and inflict damage equal to the original ATK of the destroyed monster. This card cannot attack the turn you activated this card's effect."

^^^ This is just an example

Also you should try to be a bit more creative in coming up with the effects. Giving all of your monsters immunity to card effects is unfair and most of the time overpowering your cards unless given restrictions or other negative effects.

One more thing, you should use actual Yu-Gi-Oh cards as a reference, so you can correct your OCG before posting.

Other than the last card needing work, you did a decent job 6.5/10.

Archived