Support Cards for My Top 3 Favorite Characters

Shizuku Oikawa

As you may know, I've now become a 5-Star Member, so I thought why not make a mini-set for my Top 3 Fav Characters in Celebration, lol

There is probably no Pic of Subaru, Nagihiko, and BRS all in the same Pic in the world most likely, lol

[spoiler=The 3 Characters, lol]

220910a.jpg220910x.jpg220910.jpg

[spoiler=Subaru Nakajima Support]

220910c.jpg

You can only activate this card when a Level 7 or higher monster you control was destroyed by battle this turn and while you control exactly 1 monster and it is "Subaru Nakajima" face-up on the field. Increase its ATK by 1000. If the monster declares an attack, its ATK is decreased by 500. If it attacks an Attack Postition monster, you can discard 1 card to switch the attacked monster to Defense Position. Once, if it would be destroyed, it is treated as a Machine-Type monster instead.

220910p.jpg

You can only activate this card when a Level 6 or higher monster you control is destroyed by battle or by your opponent's card effect. Select 1 Level 8 or higher Warrior-Type monster you control. Pay Life Points in multiples of 100. It's ATK and DEF are decreased by the amount paid and Special Summon 1 Level 8 Warrior-Type monster from your Extra Deck whose ATK is less than or equal to the amount of Life Points paid.

[spoiler=Beat Jumper Support... Kinda]

220910.jpg

You can only activate this card while you and your opponent controls a monster. Special Summon 1 "Nagihiko Fujisaki" from your Deck. During the End Phase this card was activated, if your opponent controls more monsters than you, Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Warrior-Type monster from your hand and 1 Level 1 monster from your Deck.

220910a.jpg

You can only activate this card when your opponent declares a second direct attack while you control exactly 1 monster. Negate the attack and Special Summon 2 Level 3 or lower Warrior-Type monsters and 1 Level 1 monster and 1 Level 2 Tuner monster from your Deck. Until the next End Phase this card was activated, if you Special Summoned a Synchro monster and a Fusion Monster in the same turn, Special Summon 1 Level 8 Warrior-Type monster from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=Black Rock Shooter Support]

220910.jpg

You can only activate this card when "Black Rock Shooter" is the only monster you control and is destroyed by battle. Special Summon 1 Level 3 Normal monster from your hand and 1 Level 2 or lower Tuner monster from your Deck. During the End Phase that this card was activated, if your opponent controls more monsters than you, you can Special Summon 1 Level 1 non-Tuner monster from your Deck.

220910q.jpg

You can only activate this card by selecting 1 face-up Level 8 DARK Warrior-Type monster you control. As long as this card remains face-up on the field, increase the ATK and DEF of all other monsters you control by 300. If the selected monster is not face-up on your side of the field, destroy this card. If this card is destroyed by an effect controlled by your opponent, add 1 Level 2 Warrior-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

good support, only thing that gets me is Unfair Disadvantages, I mean its situational beyond belief, how many times are you going to be direct attacked twice when you control a monster other than that great 9/10 ^__^

Two Words: Astral Barrier

or you control an Earthbound and they just feel like attacking, lol

Thanks BTW

Archived