Some Divine monster.

Legokun

Meh, image credit:

Link to place i found this awesome pic.

So, hi and all that carp. Let's cut right to the chase. I tried my hand at a Divine, and this happened:

54624n.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play from your Graveyard 5 DARK, 5 LIGHT, 5 EARTH, 5 WIND, 5 WATER, and 5 FIRE monsters. When this card is Special Summoned, place 1 Element Counter on all face-up monsters your opponent controls, monsters with Element Counters on them are treated as Normal Monsters. This card cannot attack in the turn that it is Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can remove all the monsters your opponent controls from play, If you do, this card cannot attack for 3 Turns. During your Main Phase 2, pay 1000 Life Points, if you cannot, remove this card from play.

Good? Bad? Tuna Salad?

Improvements, OCG errors, feedback, stuff like that, all appreciated. Thanks, BrickFist™.

[spoiler=Lore correction]

This card cannot be Normal Summon or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play from your Graveyard 5 DARK, 5 LIGHT, 5 EARTH, 5 WIND, 5 WATER, and 5 FIRE monsters. When this card is Special Summoned, place 1 Element Counter on all face-up monsters you control (except this card), monsters with Element Counters on them are treated as Normal Monsters. This card cannot attack in the turn that it is Special Summoned. Once per turn, you can remove all monsters on the field from play (except this card), If you do, this card cannot attack for 5 Turns. During your Main Phase 2, pay 1000 Life Points, if you cannot, remove this card from play.

Now a rate 8/10

DIVINE monsters don't really need to be Divine-Beast-Type monsters.

I understand your point, i actually don't like insta wins as well... the thing i'm saying is that he is incredibly hard to summon... his effect to remove from play in mass is awesome considering how hard is to special summon but i think no1 would be able to special summon him... in other words... you need to remove from play 5 monsters of every atribute... wich means 30 monsters. if it would be only 1 monster per atribute it would be more than enought.

It's just a suggetion...

I find this card very UP'd. You have to remove 25 monsters from play just to Summon it, it can't attack on the first turn it was summoned, all monsters you control except it lose their effects, you lose 1000 LP each turn and if you activate it's one positive effect it can't attack for 5 turns.

It's a very nice card, the only problem I see with it is that it's very UP'd. 7.3/10

Archived