1 member has voted

1. 1. Do you enjoy christmas?

• yes i love it best time of the year
    • yeah it's alright
    • no it's boring and pointless

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(it negates the battle phase as well....)

(no monster was on the field, didn't summon it)

Ok, since you didn't get to attack this is my move:

(draws card)

Sets 2 m/t

Plays:

Musician4.jpg

1900/1900

Attacks the 1800 atk monster!

Gains: Song of Misery

Sets m/t

---ends---

Okay, this duel is going everywhere and it is not helping that both of you are using overpowered cards that don't exist. If they were real, half of these would be banned in a heart beat. Also, Dev, you really need to reword a lot of your cards. Especially Symphony of Love. The last part of its effect makes next to no sence because of the lack of commas and because it just isn't worded like a real card.

Okay' date=' this duel is going everywhere and it is not helping that both of you are using overpowered cards that don't exist. If they were real, half of these would be banned in a heart beat. Also, Dev, you really need to reword a lot of your cards. Especially Symphony of Love. The last part of its effect makes next to no sence because of the lack of commas and because it just isn't worded like a real card.[/quote']

Yeh not to mention this should be in the YTCG section.

Okay' date=' this duel is going everywhere and it is not helping that both of you are using overpowered cards that don't exist. If they were real, half of these would be banned in a heart beat. Also, Dev, you really need to reword a lot of your cards. Especially Symphony of Love. The last part of its effect makes next to no sence because of the lack of commas and because it just isn't worded like a real card.[/quote']

to make them UNBROKEN... please advise a better lp payment to use the effect.

Archived