Shinzo (Very Original) [5/???]

Kuri

Well apparently no one has made this set yet so I will.

This set is, obviously, based on the old anime on Toon Disney (Disney XD), Shinzo (Mushrambo also).

I will slowly update this set with cards, as images with backgrounds and no waterfonts are limited.

If you could provide me with images for this set I would be sure to provide credit within the post of the card.

And without Further ado I present my Shinzo set....

Shinzo

[spoiler=Main Characters]149073.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When "Yakumo" is face-up on the field increase this card's ATK and DEF by 500. If a face-up "Yakumo" is destroyed by battle, the attacking monster is also destroyed.

149073.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When this card is destroyed by battle take no battle damage this turn. If a monster on the field is a selected battle target Tribute this card and end the Battle Phase.

149073.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]When "Yakumo" is face-up on the field increase this card's ATK and DEF by 500. When this card battles a monster with higher ATK and DEF Tribute this card and inflict battle damage to your opponent equal to half of the destroyed monster's DEF.

149073r.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned through the effects of "Hyper Form". When "Yakumo" is sent from the field to the Graveyard destroy the attacking monster. This card cannot be destroyed while "Yakumo" is on the field.

[spoiler=S/T]149073z.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]Tribute a monster on your side of the field. Special Summon a "/Hyper Form" monster whose name includes the Tributed monsters name, from your Deck in attack position.

My Apologies for crappy images. As stated many images are limited. Anyways Comment and Rate

Shinzo was such a great show

IMO it ended to soon :wacko:

The images are not good but i don't blame you on that and it doesn't really matter in my ratings much

OCG is fine again not big in my ratings either

Now would i play these

yes i would just to have fun :P

does that matter in my rating..hell yes its like 70% of my ratings. lolz

8.463246/10

nice to see a Shinzo fan

Archived