Mirrai Nikki concept cards

Anga

If Yuno was a card she'd would be this dangerous.....

264945.jpg

When this is the only card on the field, it cannot be targeted by any spell or trap cards. This card cannot be destroyed in Battle and gains 100 ATK and DEFpoints for every attack that desinates this card as a target.

264945.jpg

When this card is on the field along with

Gasai -traumatic- the ATK and DEF of this card are Doubled. This card is treated as Gasai -Traumatic- when the current card is in play.

264945.jpg

This card can only be summoned by tributing a Gasai -Gaurdian- and Gasai -Traumatic- while the Time copression field card is active.When the Time compression Field card is destroyed so is this card. When this card attacks an opponents life points, if the opponent has 2 or more monsters on his or her field they must do battle with another monster on the same field. Damage calculation is applied normally.

264945.jpg

When this card is in play all warrior type monsters lose their battle phase and are not destroyed by battle.As long as this card remains on the field, any card with "Gasai" or "Yukiteru" in the name cannot be designated as a target.

264945.jpg

This card an only be ativateted with time compression. When activated this card requires both players to add their hand to their deck, and schuffle it. This occurs every five turns until this card is Destroyed.

264945.jpg

For every Direct attack you land on your opponent, remove one card from your hand to increase the Atk of a monster by 1000 points. This effect can only be used on the same monster once

Alright, I'll teach you how to fix this and make cards like a pro

1. When you complete a card, move the mouse over it and click on it. At the bottom of the card you'll see a code on it

2. Select all of that code and copy it (Ctrl+A, Ctrl+C)

3. When you decide to post it, Paste it (Ctrl+V)

4. I like to review all my cards to make sure they worked, so I would click preview

5. If something didn't work, PM me and I'll help you

When you get it to work, I'll rate and if need be help you

Archived