How's this for a first card?

14Henderson7

createcardphp1.jpg

The Winged Dragon of Ra + Any Lvl 7 or Higher Winged-Beast + 1 or More Pyro-Type

This monster can only be summoned by a fusion summon by removing the above monsters from play (You do not need polymerization). This monsters ATK is equal to the combined ATK of the monsters used for this fusion summon.

When this monster is successfully summoned, it gains the following effects:

-You may remove 1 "Obelisk the Tormentor" and/or 1 "Slifer the Sky Dragon" from your deck, hand, field, or graveyard from play to remove from play all cards from your opponents hand, field, and graveyard. If you do so, this card cannot attack for the remainder of the duel.

-Send this card from the field to the graveyard to special summon 1 "Phoenix God Dragon" from your hand or deck.

-If this card attacks a defense position monster, inflict the difference as battle damage to your opponents life points.

This is practicly THE hardest thing to summon. Not literaly, practicly. :D

Anyways... who is, or what is, Phoenix God Dragon? Never heard of that card. Couple things need to be capatilized. This, is kind of broken. I mean, the first effect has a minor drawback, but the other 2 are really... overpowered? Since in the 2nd effect, I don't know what Phoenix God Dragon is... I mean, it's not overly overpowered, but it is... Kind of.

Not AS bad as other 'first cards', but not great. 6/10

Sorry about that...I was working on Phoenix God. Here he is...

phoenixgod.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by the effect of "The Winged Dragon of Ra #2." When this card is successfully special summoned you may activate one of the following effects:

-This card may attack your opponent directly. If it does remove this card from play.

-If this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, return this card to your deck and add 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra" to the field and 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra #2" to your fusion deck.

I'm new and just recently posted my first card as well.

I think this card is pretty OP. Yes it's difficult to summon but if they do other person = screwed! 4150 that can attack directly? Sure it gets remove from play if it does but if you used Ra#2's effect he doesn't have to. Then your opponent has to work with only 1 card a turn to try to stop a 4150 death machine. So if they don't get a monster they are screwed unless it destroys yours because you hit them for another 4150 which = game. And if they do get a monster and it's not stronger or can destroy Pheonix God dragon. He destroys a monster by battle seeing as you had to put it in defense position to save yourself some life points but then the First Ra comes back and finishes you off.

Please comment on my first card. The Topic is "New Amazoness Card"

Sorry about that...I was working on Phoenix God. Here he is...

phoenixgod.jpg

This card cannot be normal summoned or set. This card cannot be special summoned except by the effect of "The Winged Dragon of Ra #2." When this card is successfully special summoned you may activate one of the following effects:

-This card may attack your opponent directly. If it does remove this card from play.

-If this card destroys a monster as a result of battle, return this card to your deck and add 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra" to the field and 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra #2" to your fusion deck.

pheonix god dragon is too op'd because it could beat your opponent on the first turn its summoned 1/10. winged dragon, kinda op'd but its a god card so 5/10

The OCG for Phoenix god dragon is wrong. It should stop at "This card cannot be Special Summoned except by the effect of "The Winged Dragon of Ra#2"." Please notice the changes I also made to that sentence. There is no need to post the effect of The Winged Dragon of Ra#2 on it because its already on The Winged Dragon of Ra#2. Till then 3/10

Archived