Dragon card

Engetsu

252705.jpg

Card Lore

1 Tuner + 2 or more non-Tuner monsters

This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play. When this card is Synchro Summoned, send 1 face-up Monster, Spell or Trap card you control to the Graveyard. This card get's the following effect from the sent card. Monster: Once per turn, during your Main Phase, you can Tribute 1 face-up monster you control (other than this card), and destroy all face-up monster(s) with an ATK less than the Tributed monster. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn. Spell: Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Spell card, you can send 1 card you control to the Graveyard to negate the activation of the Spell card. Trap: Once per turn, when your opponent activates a Trap card that would destroy 2 or more monsters, you can remove 2 Monster cards from your Graveyard from play to negate the activation of the Trap card and destroy it.

Any constructive criticism is appreciated.

Also there might be some OCG errors on this card, so feel free to correct the errors if there are any.

Picture: 8.5/10. Kinda fuzzy.

OCG: 9/10. "When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play." Did you mean when this card is destroyed?

If you did you should change it to: "When this card is destroyed, remove it from play."

If not I give you a 10/10 on OCG because you use the same wording as me in my cards. ^.^

Total: 9.5/10. :D

Picture: 8.5/10. Kinda fuzzy.

OCG: 9/10. "When this card is removed from the field, remove it from play." Did you mean when this card is destroyed?

If you did you should change it to: "When this card is destroyed, remove it from play."

If not I give you a 10/10 on OCG because you use the same wording as me in my cards. ^.^

Total: 9.5/10. :D

I know lol. I'm trying to find a replacement picture.

No it's supposed to be like that. Whenever it's removed from the field, it's removed from play. Simple as that, unless that's underpowering the card :/

Anyways thanks for the rating :)

Archived