BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

krazyxgamer

• 1 month later...
Great cards with unique effects never played Blazblue but I was planning on buying it after my experience with street fighter 4 I heard Blazblue was better and certainly does after looking at the videos. Sorry couldn't come up with a more detailed review since i never played the game.

a comment? on this thread? daaaaang
lol, the game is fun, i use Arakune
i get roflpwned online though because i can't really find time to play

other than arakune, i use hazama and mu-12 (just started with her)

i guess i can go on a search for pictures for this set since i'm done with my Touhou set for a while lol

[quote name='krazyxgamer' timestamp='1292132479' post='4845891']
a comment? on this thread? daaaaang
lol, the game is fun, i use Arakune
i get roflpwned online though because i can't really find time to play

other than arakune, i use hazama and mu-12 (just started with her)

i guess i can go on a search for pictures for this set since i'm done with my Touhou set for a while lol
[/quote]
lol this set is good don't know y people don't comment on it. Anyway yea I got that feeling of getting owned (sigh) Tekken all you can do is practice and get better the only character I know from Blazblue is Ranga and Noel I want to main them once I get the game.

Ragna is easy to use, Noel, just learn to get close to them and try for the upper hits like 6B, ppl like to guard low against noel because ppl abuse 3C a lot
Noel is all about the blockstrings
and learn to use her 236 moves
also it's nice if you can master the invul frames on her D moves

i wouldn't doubt it if you don't understand what i said... i've only played fighting games for like 2 years, but i came across these kinds of terms a lot, they are good to know lol

thanks for calling my set good lol...
i don't receive a lot of comments so yeah

• 4 months later...

Archived