MOBILE SUIT ZAKU VERSiON

kyoshiro2100

This is a set of zaku mobile suit for custom yugioh card.... like it and rate it .... thx

173251.jpg

Lore: The Frontliner of Zaku Army.

173251m.jpg

Lore: War Made Mobile weapon.

173251.jpg

Lore: If there are two other Zaku in the field this card can destroy 1 of the opponents monster once per turn.

173251g.jpg

Lore: The Improve type of Zaku

173251p.jpg

Lore: Discard 1 hand card to activate 1 of its effect: This card can attack your opponent directly. Or you can destroy 1 magic card or trap card on the field. you can only activate it's effect once per turn.

173251.jpg

Lore: As long as this card is in the field, all monster that has Zaku in its name increase attack by 200.

173251.jpg

Lore: If this card is successfully normal summon or special summon. You can summon 1 lvl 4 or lower Monster with Zaku in its name from your Deck or Graveyard.

173251.jpg

Lore: Attack of this card increase by 100x no. of machine type monster in the field with Zaku in its name. This card can attack twice per battle phase.

173251r.jpg

Lore: Its Bulky Armor is its Defence

173251w.jpg

Lore: This card can only be Special Summon by Excluding 5 Monster with Zaku in its name from the Graveyard. This card can attack 4x per battle phase.

173251.jpg

Lore: This card cannot be Special Summon Except by offering 1 Zaku - MS06r - Char in yourside of the field. Once per turn you can destroy 1 card in the field. If this card is destroyed special summon Zaku - MS06r - Char from the graveyard in attack position.

173251i.jpg

Lore: It can attack opponent directly

MORE TO COME

support and traps coming up sooner in mobile suit cards..... even GUNDAMS

Pics needs background, and you also need better pics

Aww... You gave the Sazabi such a lame effect, being my main Mech on DW:Gundam 2

Providence is broken, give it Shooting Star Bow - Ceal, and you made an OTK like nothing

OCG could use some work

Also you can't just name any Zaku II, Char's.

Eh, I'll just give it a 6/10

Pics needs background, and you also need better pics

Aww... You gave the Sazabi such a lame effect, being my main Mech on DW:Gundam 2

Providence is broken, give it Shooting Star Bow - Ceal, and you made an OTK like nothing

OCG could use some work

Also you can't just name any Zaku II, Char's.

Eh, I'll just give it a 6/10

I don't need it to give a big effect because mains are GUNDAMS not Sazabu.... Hahaha your right white background... it's ok background soon... genereting hahaha... OCG have few errors in this.. and it's play is like warfare balancing defence tactics and attack tactics... heheh yoh!!!

Other cards on the way... I'm a Lame lazy thats why i didn't show the other cards here maybe tomorrow busy in facebook...

I just Draw this card... UNINTERCEPTABLE

173251.jpg

Archived