Kingdom Hearts cards

Slicerax

These are the first cards i have ever made so it would be appreciated to have some feedback and suggestions. I got bored for a couple of Saturdays, so there are a lot of them(Once I get around to putting them all up). If a card effect mentions a card that is not here, it just means I've been too lazy to put it up so far. I am going to put up a nobody set and a basic kingdom hearts set as well. And in case the cards dont spell it out, I'm a big kingdom hearts fan. EDIT: Made some OCG changes today to Org. XIII

[spoiler=Org. XIII]

And before anyone says anything about a card to go with the "removed from play" effects, I'm working on it. Also, some of the images are different from the others because the artist hasn't done Axel, Lexaeus, Roxas, or Xion yet.

199214y.jpg

This card can only be summoned when there is a "The World that Never Was" spell card active. While this card is on the field, you can only summon "Nobody" and "Org. XIII" monsters. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play. If this card is removed from play and there is an "Ansem" card in your graveyard, you can special summon one "Xehanort" card from your hand and this card instead goes to the graveyard.

199214l.jpg199214.jpg

199214.jpg199214.jpg

199214o.jpg199214q.jpg

199214.jpg199214j.jpg

Demyx: This card can only be summoned when there is a "The World That Never Was" spell card active. Once per turn, this card can special summoned one "Dancing Water Token" (Aqua Type, WATER, Level 4, ATK 1000/ DEF 1000) to the field. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play.

199214c.jpg

This card can only be special summoned when there is a "The World That Never Was" spell card active. This card can be only be special summoned by removing from play one spell card in your hand. When this card is summoned, you can flip a coin. If you call it right, you can add one spell or trap card from your graveyard to your hand. If you call it wrong, your opponent can add one spell or trap card from their graveyard to their hand. When this card is destroyed, remove it from play.

199214h.jpg199214n.jpg

199214c.jpg199214k.jpg

199214.jpg

Archived