Bahamut

Lightning

Well here's a few things to fix up;

Change them to Effect monsters.

Make them more balanced, you can have high ATK's, as long as you put a cost or limit on something.

Fix up your OCG (Official Card Grammar), they just don't look or read legit.

I can only really congratulate you on the fact you didn't make it a 12 Star thing.

Dreadful for multiple reasons:

1 - Make them effect monsters with the reddish background.

2 - If they are going to be Level monsters give them a level up condition. i.e. when such and such a condition is met, tribute this card to Special Summon 1 'Neo Bahamut' from your hand or deck. Or have them evolve through the use of a special Spell card, be it Level Up! or something FF7 related.

3 - Ludicrously over powered stats and effects. As stated previous need costs or limitations of some description. Also, the effects don't fit the monsters.

4 - Grammar; word order, capitalization, punctuation, bullet points, and just use of language need work

5 - There has to be a better pic of Neo Bahamut somewhere.

For example Bahamut ZERO might read:

'This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by tributing 'Neo Bahamut' on your side of the field. Once per turn during your Battle Phase, you can pay 2000 Life Points to activate one of the following effects;

• Halve this cards ATK to allow this card to attack directly.
  • Destroy 1 Fusion Monster on the field.'

Think you could be best served looking around the forum at other peoples cards and seeing how they do them. I am being harsh but as you can probably guess from my username I love Bahamut and it has ticked me off to see these. One thing I will praise you for is your excellent avatar pic.

they have potential in being good cards.... but your a new person, i would suggest u just look around... some ppl are pretty rude on here so they will talk a lot of crap lol

look around, learn the OCG, see how ppl do them, since your in Pop Culture, you can make fake types, unique effects, and stuff like that, just find good pics, make them balanced, and have good OCG and not a lot of ppl will complain about fake types or stuff like that lol

you will learn OCG as you go, i was so bad with OCG when i started here lol

i'm not THAT bad now

idk if i should be saying this kinda stuff since my cards barely get any views lol...

Archived