Blame the card maker for these horrible gfx.

Developous

Silver or Gold?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Silver or Gold?

• GOLD!
    • SILVER!
    • NONE!
    • BOTH!
    • I am incapable of choosing. Sorry.
    • UH...

The current card maker automatically scales the image, as TotalObelisk explained, which can distort the image and give it that pixelated look. The new card maker uses a different method for scaling, and smooths out the image which makes it look significantly better after being scaled. I've attached the card you made, updated using the new card maker, so you can see the difference.

The current card maker automatically scales the image' date=' as TotalObelisk explained, which can distort the image and give it that pixelated look. The new card maker uses a different method for scaling, and smooths out the image which makes it look significantly better after being scaled. I've attached the card you made, updated using the new card maker, so you can see the difference.[/quote']

woah that looks so much better! :D

Dev' date=' ur a retard its because the image is longer than it is wide, the card pic is supposed to be SQUARE so it distorts, use some common sence.[/quote']

correction. WAS a fool. Now I am just too lazy to go back to change the HUNDREDS of cards I have already made. But sheesh... with that many, who would go back to correct them?

Just on the safe side, you may want to keep this up. Someone else may have proof.

Archived