My new Fire card Template

Hello everyone, this is my Fire Card Template and i hope you will like it

[spoiler=Rule]

If you did not pay, you are not allowed to use my Template. In ANY way. This includes editing it. You may not share it. You must give credit. Once you'd paid, you may use/edit the Template as you wish.

[spoiler=Example]

117231n.jpg

[spoiler=Download link]

http://www.mediafire.com/?zz8t9obvgdmmrvt

[spoiler=For HR]

*People who use HR can use it for free, cannot use in shop or request, cannot claim as own, cannot use in other forum, cannot sell it to other people and do not ripping, must give credit

[spoiler=For FR]

*People who use FR can use it by paying 50 points, can use in shop and request, cannot claim as own, cannot sell it to other people, cannot use in other forum except YCM, must give credit

[spoiler=For FOR]

*People who use FOR can do anything to this template by paying 100 points, can use without give credit, cannot claim as own, can use in other forum, cannot sell to other people, cannot ripping

Dude Mr. woof woof shut up stop ragging on his templates theyre his and hes proud of them yea he should lower the price to like 25 but stop talking crap

Its not crap its called constructive criticism and everyone should be able to deal with that, if not then he/she shouldn't have posted it. Well I like the stars, but compared to the design itself the stars look nothing like your work on the card (which is why the price should be lowered a bit). On the bottom some stuffs got covered in gray so that lowers the price yet again but only if it turns out like that during viewing on the program. Just saying that I like the stars, but the card should have been better designed since I've seen better. Not that I'm saying its horrible, but more focus on the card and less on the stars. Also didn't mr. woof woof say they were ripped....you should give credit before your banned, that is if they are ripped.

EDIT: Should have been in showcase....right?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived