The Supreme Seven!!

Falling Pizza

• Administrators

Hello All :wink:

First of all, I'd like to say welcome, welcome to the Supreme Seven Headquarters. The Supreme Seven is a group of 6 select members, and myself, who pride themselves on excellent card making. However, we do not work on any group projects. In fact, as a member of the Supreme Seven, you are not required to make any cards at all. As a member you will put a cool picture in your signiture that shows you are a member, and you will recieve monthly group PM's.

-Falling Pizza

Members so far:

Danilus

Zhymet2

BS

The Slime Lord

Max

Blue-Eyes

All Members must have the seven pictured below, or a variation of it in their signiture. NO 2 SUPREME SEVEN MEMBERS MAY HAVE THE SAME COLOR 7 IN THEIR SIGNITURE.

6bdcf3b.jpg

ANY AND ALL REQUIREMENTS WILL BE IN THIS POST, DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO THE DISCUSSION OVER THE REQUIREMENTS, IF SOMETHING IS REQUIRED, IT WILL BE IN THIS POST.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do I like Yu-Gi-Oh? Because it is a face paced game that involves alot of fast thinking and strategic planning to win. And to those people who say "Oh, its just a kids game" not only are you wrong you try dueling and find out for yourself, then you will learn to respect the game.

Here is a card that I had done previously and revamped using the new card maker.

6g2oiki.jpg

This card can only be activated during your opponent's Main Phase. When activated, this card becomes a monster (Fiend-Type/DARK/Unknown Level/ATK: ?/DEF: ?). This card's ATK is equal to the ATK of the monster with the highest ATK on the field and its DEF is equal to the DEF of the monster with the highest DEF on the field. This card returns to your Spell/Trap Zone face-down during the End Phase. If this card is destroyed in battle, treat it as an Equip Card equipped to one of your opponent's face-up monsters. You control the equipped monster. If either this card or the equipped monster would leave the field (or if this card has its effect negated), remove both cards from play and inflict 1000 points of Direct Damage to your Life Points.

oka i be n cause i amnotacsepted in the oth clan bcause they dog hae spaceand id like to joi your clan more cause your cool

ive ot two reps for it altow im gonna re doit when the ew card maker comes out

ArmorKing.jpg

O.K I want to be in your clan cause I am not acscepted in the Elite Quadro and yuo are MUCH cooler than them.

I've got TWO reps for this card.All thought I'm Going to Re-Do it when the new CARD MAKER comes out.

ArmorKing.jpg

YAY IM IN AHA OH YEA!

• Administrators
do not agree with you having superriority over other members we all should (Being the Supreme Seven) should have equel rights because I bow down to no man.

I agree, we will all have equal rights. This is just a test of these members, to make sure that they are loyalty to the seven first and the quadro second.

BS: You're In!!!

• Administrators

You're not actually putting me above everyone else, it's kind of a joke. You just have to make the card so I make sure you're serious about being an awesome member

EDIT: From now on The card made from now on needs to state awesomeness of the seven, rather than me.

BS

Archived